sasuke day

Y/n POV:

I got up early a left a note for Sakura and left all the pictures we took.imade her family and her breakfast and then left.aftet I teleported home and made food for everyone and made my clone disappear.i then took a shower and did my morning routine.i then teleport inside of Sasuke house.i made him a tomato soup with a bagel and tomatoes on top.after that I walked upstairs with the food and walked into his room.

it was clean he was there on the bed sleep and mumbling.i put the food down then shook him awake after he got up.he looked around then looked at me in away of saying WTF you want.

I then grabbed the plate and before I could pass it to him he already had it while eating with a flustered expression.i smiled and then snapped my fingers and the hole compound down.it was clean of blood and dust.i then thought of it and asked sasuke his favorite animal.he said"cats".

I smiled and snapped my fingers a kitten appeared it had black fur and it had grey dark blue eyes.sasuke looked like he was about to cry.u then turned and gave sasuke the kitten I snapped my fingers and made a extra room for all the cat stuff.i then made him get up and walk into the room it had all the cat stuff and.

it had colliers and leashes cat food cat toys and then it had a bed and sandbox.
I then saw Sasuke tear up and that startled me.i never saw him cry other than itachi death and his clan massacre.i then looked at him and said"what are you going to name it".he smiled and said"mikey".

I almost smiled brightly but held it in I smiled light and hugged him then the kitten walked in.i smiled and put a Collier on the baby kitten.then handed him to Sasuke I walked down and snapped my fingers and he had alot of food made with tomatoes in his fidgeter.i then snapped my fingers and the collar on the kitten had a little Uchiha pendent with Sasuke name on it.i then started to think of things to do for Sasuke.

That's when I remembered I made Sasuke come down stairs.i opened the figerater and showed him all his foods.he smiled and thanked me I then hugged him and said"if you ever need someone I'm here for you untill you want me to leave".I smiled at him then I made some things for him we had a good day and Sasuke got his first pet and is happy.

aslong as he is happy then ik the plot will change.thats when it hit me I snapped my fingers and Sasuke had a snack drawer I showed it to him and said"when need a snack there here".then after that the rest of the day I was watching as sasuke played with the baby kitten.

The kitten was so quiet like Sasuke but knows who to show it's soft side to like sasuke.i smiled and thought an soulmate pet is what Sasuke needs.and that's what he got a best friend for who he could play and get the stress away.i smiled at the thought of him finally happy.i walked home a took a nice shower and went into the cuddle pike of people on my bed.it felt nice I then closed my eyes and went to sleep.