Minato + Shisui day

Y/n POV:

I woke up and fixed breakfast today is Minato and shushi turn to spend time with me.i changed from my pajamas and made sure I grabbed a picnic basket and put lunch and stuff for shushi and use I made sure I remember the place so we can have a picnic there.

tobirama and hashirama woke up and ate then left cause they knew today where Minato and Shisui day today.they ate then gave me a forhead kiss.then said"have a great day y/n".I giggled then got dressed.and wrapped a blanket so we can sit down on the ground.

Minato and Shisui is here now I run out of my room and they compliment me and then I walked to the place.they were awe struck.this is what the meadow looks like.

The picnic looked like this I set it up

I layed down then we played games I played with there hair then I packed everything up and we teleported home I cuddle up to them and gave them a kiss on the lips there face exploded in a shade of red

I layed down then we played games I played with there hair then I packed everything up and we teleported home I cuddle up to them and gave them a kiss on the lips there face exploded in a shade of red.we cuddled and had some mochi then watched an movie and then we went to sleep.i remember Naruto was coming home tmr so I had to get up early and make him ramen and buy him alot of different ramen from the real world tmr.

(✨ Next page is smut if don't like you could skip darling ✨)