itachi day

Y/n POV:
I woke up and took a shower after that I heard a knock.near the door was itachi I opend it and made a come in motion he looked in awe of my room.i had a stash of dango for him so I pulled some out and handed it to him.

he ate them with a smiled.he thanked me then we walked out of my room to his room.i had another gift I gave him an orab that can make him see what Sasuke is doing.he looked like he was about to cry but hold it in.

He thanked me and then checked on sasuke.there was Sasuke training in the orb and orochimaru telling him how to do the jutsu correctly.itachi smiled for the first time I then thought of something.

itachi you can speak and give Sasuke things threw the orb but he can't see you.he smiled wide then started to speak to Sasuke threw his mind.sasuke look slight frightened that he heard Itachi's voice.

I then handed itachi the scroll and made him reach his hand in the orb and give it to Sasuke.after Sasuke got the scroll of why itachi did what he did and about his Illness.

sasuke looked like he was fighting back tears.he then thought he should take out all his rage on danzo.itachi then smiled at me sadly then thanked me again.i smiled and said"there is no need to thank me".

He smiled and pulled me close and gave me a big hug and then all the tears he has been holding back came down.he was crying and trying to wipe his tears.i then thought of it and started to sing a random song.he calmed down I smiled and made dango appear.anf gave him the dango.he smiled and ate the dango.once done I pulled him on the bed and hummed Isabella lullaby.

Next thing Ik we both fell asleep.ig we where tired and since he was asleep I went to sleep with him.he looked like this was the first time he had some good sleep.i made sure I checked while he was asleep of his illness it wasn't there anymore.his illness was gone I forget I healed it when we first met.

But I still want to make sure he at least don't have to worry about his illness.I felt warm for the rest of the night.