•Ten

"Ow! Jeez.." Flynn exclaimed as the three of us ducked behind a wooden fence that was in front of Carrie's front door. We had just jumped her barbed wire fence which hurt a lot. The three of us ran towards the door as we rang the doorbell, and a few seconds Carrie answered it.

"Heyy..!" Julie, Flynn and I all said with a small wave.

"What are you three doing here? And how did you get over the security gate?" Carrie questioned us three, a little confused.

"Do you have a band-aid? The barbed wire is new." Julie then asked the girl in front of us and I chuckle nervously.

"What do you want?" She asked us, ignoring Julie's question.

"Uhmm.. Just thought you should know Julie ad Valerie's band is playing at the dance tonight." Flynn said to the girl with a smile.

"And now you know.." Julie added, awkwardly laughing.

"You guys are acting weirder than usual." Carrie pointed out.

"Probably because we're thirsty!" I said taking a small step forward. "Can we come in for a glass of water please?" I asked Carrie.

"Fine. If it'll make you girls leave faster." Carrie scoffed as she moved out of the way so that the three of us could walk inside. "Don't break anything." She warned us as she shut the front door. As if we were gonna break anything.

Carrie walked to the kitchen as we walked the other way, walking under the stairs towards the living room.

"Careful." Julie said quietly to me and Flynn as we walked into the living room, looking at Trevor's guitars and platinum records.

"Julie... Luke's songs would have won platinum.. If the three didn't die, they would be famous right now." I point out as I saw a platinum record on the wall.

"Where are you?" Julie whispered, trying to find the three ghosts who poofed out of the studio.

"I'm...I'm right here." I heard a boys voice say and we all turn to see Nick sat on the sofa, staring at us. The three of us start to laugh nervously as I heard Carrie in the kitchen, filling up some water glasses for us.

"Nick! Look, Val, Flynn... It's Nick!" Julie said to us awkwardly and I watched the girl spurt out random nicknames. "Nickster... Nicky-poo... Nick-a-licious..." She continued as Nick put down his phone and I stared at the girl with wide eyes.

"Make it stop.." I whisper to Flynn before I looked back at Nick giving him a small wave.

"Hey! Glad you're here, Nicky-poo..." Flynn said to him as he smiled to us three. "We just wanted to tell you that Julie and Valerie's band is playing at the dance." She said informing the boy on the sofa as I put my hands behind my back awkwardly.

"Oh yeah. No. I.. I saw your post." Nick said to her sitting up.

"These girls bothering you babe?" Carrie asked Nick as she came from the kitchen holding three glasses kind of awkwardly. I chuckled and grabbed two glasses from her.

"Here, let me help." I smile before handing Flynn one of the glasses.

"No, just telling me about the dance tonight." Nick informed his girlfriend.

"Right.. Julie and Valerie and their hologram band are playing." Carrie then said, chucking as she handed Julie the glass of water. "How'd you learn to do all that hologram stuff anyway?" She asked.

"The internet." I said quickly smiling to the girl.

"It's not just full of makeup tips." Julie carried on as Carrie glared at her.