Introduction

Queens

After a long night at Oscorp Tower, Hisashi Midoryia finally had time to relax and play a game of hide and seek with his wife, Inko, and son Izuku. The happy atmosphere changed when Izuku shouted "Hey Dad?". Hisashi ran to Izuku and saw that multiple files and paperwork related to the Oscorp Spider venom project were either gone or scattered on the floor. Hisashi had a look of horror on his face.

Hisashi: "Inko... we gave to go."

As they are in the car, Izuku was wondering at was happening.

In Izuku's head: "Why are mom and dad so scared? The wind just knocked the papers down. Right?"

Hisashi and Inko stop at the Bakugo's house, explaing to Mitsuki that they need her to watch Izuku for a while until they return. As they were about to leave, Hisashi says his goodbyes to his son.

Hisashi: "Hey bud listen. Me and mom are going to go on a trip for a while. We'll be back soon though okay?"

Izuku: "Why can't I go with you?"

Hisashi: "Because this trip has to do with work, and it might hurt you."

Izuku (tearing up) : "Oh.... ok."

Hisashi: "I need you to watch over something until I come back okay?"

Izuku (confused): "What is it?"

Hisashi smiles, reaches into his bag, and gives him an old action figure of Captain America.

Hisashi: "Grandpa met him before you know? He saved his life when Grandpa was in the war. He actually started off a little like you. He had no powers, so everyone looked down on him. But despite all this, he never stopped being a hero. So one day, because of his big heart, he was given the chance to be a hero. Even when he died he was a hero. So promise to be a hero for me and your mom okay?"

Izuku (now fully crying): "I promise."

Izuku and Hisashi give each other their finally hugs. Then they left, with their 4 year old son watching with tears in his eyes.

Mitsuki: "It'll be okay Izuku. They'll be back. You want to have some ice cream."

Izuku was still looking out the window crying. "In a minute..." was all he could say.

Izuku: "I promise."