The Lizard: Part 2

Jameson: "Midoriya! Come here for a second!"

Izuku: "Yes sir?

Jameson: "Listen up, something big's been going down at Oscorp. Think you can get a scoop?"

Izuku: "I thought I was just a photographer?"

Jameson: "Oh right...... well your a journalist as well now!"

Izuku: "Oh uh...... thank you?"

Jameson: "Your welcome! Now get on out of here!"

Izuku: "What's up with Jonah?"

Betty: "I think he's been going a little crazy ever since Spider-Man's been showing up more. His assistant accidentally gave him black coffee, and he started blaming Spider-Man for some reason."

They stare into Jonah's office, watching him scream "Spider-Man!!!!"

Izuku: "I think he's a little obsessed."

Betty: "Definitely."

Later

Connors awakened inside the sewers. A few days ago, he slaughtered many guards at Oscorp Tower, retreated into the sewers, and passed out until that day. As Connors observed his surroundings, he begins to walk around the sewers, and finds a small forgotten area to set up his lab.

Connors: "I was a fool! I was wrong about the serum! It wasn't unstable after all."

Looking at his arm, he realizes it was in the form of the Lizard's claw.

Connors: "How fascinating.......I must get more."

Later at Oscorp

Izuku: "Jesus Christ....."

Walking into Connors lab at Oscorp, Izuku looks around and notices blood, claw marks, and bullet holes everywhere.

Izuku: "What the hell happened?"

Max: "Someone broke into Oscorp and killed some people."

Izuku: "They know who?"

Max: "They're saying someone with a mutation type quirk. Don't know anyone who's 12 feet tall, with an appetite for blood though. I got to get back to my power grid, see ya kid."

Izuku: "Yeah, see you later Max."

Walking around the crime scene, Izuku notices Endeavor walking around the lab.

Izuku: "Oh no....."

Endeavor: "What do you think your doing here?!"

Izuku: "I was given access by Norman Osborn to take photographs here."

Endeavor: "Don't take ANYTHING!!"

As Izuku photographs the scene, he notices a vile on the ground. As he picks it up, he reads it saying it was a reptilian cross-species vile.

Izuku (whispering): "Dr. Connors."

Izuku runs off searching for more clues to where Connors may have gone.

Later

Izuku: "Ochaco? Are you there?"

Ochaco: "Yeah I'm here. Why?"

Izuku: "Listen, Dr. Connors may have turned himself into a cross-species. I found one of the reptilian vines used, and he was the only one with access to that specific vile. He was the one who killed the Oscorp guards."

Ochaco: "Jesus Christ. Do you know where he is?"

Izuku: "No, I'm looking for him right.....now."

Izuku trails off noticing a trail of slime leading to the sewers.

Ochaco: "Izuku? You there?"

Izuku: "I think he's in the sewers. I'm going down."

Ochaco: "Be safe. Please."

Izuku: "I'll try. Love you."

After this, Izuku goes to an alley, gets into his suit, and enters the sewers.