The Lizard

Izuku swung back to Uraraka's home. Once he got there, he saw her jumping up and down in excitement.

Uraraka: "OH MY GOD!!! THAT WAS AMAZING!!!! YOUR AMAZING!!!!"

Izuku: "Hehe calm down Uraraka! It was pretty cool tho-"

Uraraka: "But also.........."

Izuku: "But also wha-"

Izuku (thoughts): 'Oh no.'

Right when Uraraka was about to punch his shoulder Izuku grabbed her arm.

Izuku: "What were you gonna do that for?!"

Uraraka: "YOU JUMPED OUT A BUILDING!!!! AGAIN!!!!"

Izuku: "I'm sorry I swear I won't do it until I've mastered swinging!!!"

Uraraka: "Acceptable."

When Izuku let her hand go, Uraraka socked his arm as hard as she could.

Izuku: "OWWWW! You said you wouldn't hit me!"

Uraraka: "I did not, all I said was acceptable."

Izuku: "Ok. That's true. It was cool fighting that villian and all, but I think I need something better than those pajamas I fought in today."

Uraraka: "Alright then. What did you have in mind?"

Izuku: "Well something that's easy for me to move in, but it maintains that look of the suit today."

Uraraka: "Show me a drawing or something and I'll see if I can make it."

Izuku got out a notebook and pencil and drew a few different designs. While making his latest one, he finished it and something about it won over the others.

Izuku: "How about this."

Uraraka: "Nice

Uraraka: "Nice. I'll start making that tonight."

Izuku: "Thanks Uraraka."

George: "I'm back!"

Izuku: "Hey Captain!!"

Uraraka: "Are you ok?"

George: "Yeah. 2 pros were there and they couldn't take this guy out, so a third comes out of nowhere, makes a plan and knocks him out, congratulates me and my men and just leaves."

Izuku: "Sounds like a weird day."

George: "You will find out soon that stuff can get weirder here."

Izuku: "Ain't that the truth. It's been nice hanging out and all, but I gotta get home. Bye Ochaco, bye Captain."

Uraraka: "Bye!!"

Captain: "Stay safe!"

Later at Oscorp

Connors: "No."

Ratha: "Excuse me?"

Connors: "The project is too unstable. You wouldn't give me the time or resources to stabilize the cross-species, and you've been funding for Octavius's projects more than mine."

Ratha: "Then I guess we'll have to go with Project Venom."

Connors: "You won't. I realized you would say this, so I destroyed them all."

Ratha looked at Connors in rage and disbelief.

Ratha: "Pack your things. You have 20 minutes to leave this building."

When he left the room, Ratha called in a team of armed guards to take out Connors. 10 minutes later the guards arrived and cornered Connors, with Rath next to them.

Connors: "What is the meaning of this?"

Ratha: "The Symbiotes were the next step in human evolution Connors. And now that you just destroyed them, you officially a traitor to Oscorp. And as you know with the Midoriyas..... we don't let traitors live."

Connors' eyes widened hearing that his closest friends were dead. As Connors is processing this, a guard shoots him in the chest. While on the ground, Connors sees an unstable cross-species vile on the ground, realizing that it could give him enough strength to save his life. As Connors ejects himself with it, his body rapidly disfigures and transforms.

Ratha: "See if he's dead."

Guard: "Yes sir."

As the guard looks over to see the body, he is grabbed by the head and thrown across the room. As the other guards shoot at the aggressor, a large creature rises and attacks the guards, throwing one out of the tower. As Ratha looks around the creature reveals itself to him.

The Lizard: "Hello Ratha

The Lizard: "Hello Ratha."

Ratha: "C-C-Connors?!"

The Lizard: "You are an enemy towards me... and I don't let my enemys live."

Ratha: "CONNORS WAIT PLEASE NO!!!!"

As Ratha begs for his life, The Lizard unhinged his jaw like a snake, and devours Ratha.

The Lizard: "And so...... it begins."