"Whats your name?"

As class started Izuku made his way to the back of class. As he sat down, the girl from before sat next to him. She tapped him on the shoulder, finally making her presence known to him.

Izuku: "Oh, uh... hi."

Girl: "Hey. Listen I'm sorry about Katsuki earlier."

Izuku: "Oh yeah, no you don't have to worry about that, he does it all the time."

When he said this the girl noticeably got mad hearing this.

Girl: "He told me he stopped a month ago!"

Izuku: "Why would he tell you that?"

Girl: "Well we USED to date. And if he still thinks we are he's wrong.

Izuku and the girl laughed a little. After that she asked Izuku a question.

Girl: "Your Izuku right?"

Izuku: "Yeah I'm Izuku. Umm what's your name?"

Girl: "I'm Ochaco Uraraka. Nice to meet you."

They shook hands with a bright smile on both their faces, Izuku's smile disappearing when Bakugo walked into the class and saw Izuku shaking hands with her. After seeing thus Bakugo's face turned reder than Izuku has ever seen it before.

Teacher: "Alright students take your seats. Today we're going to be talking about your future careers. Who am I kidding! I know all of you want to be heroes!"

The class erupted into cheering except for Izuku, Bakugo, and Uraraka. Bakugo was attempting to attack Izuku, while Uraraka was holding Bakugo back.

Bakugo: "IF YOU THINK YOU CAN FLIRT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND, THAN I GUESS YOU DO HAVE A DEATH WISH YOU QUIRKLESS WANNABE!!!"

Uraraka: "BAKUGO STOP!!!"

The sudden change of attitude from Uraraka made Izuku and Bakugo both stop and look at her in shock.

Uraraka: "I have had it with you Bakugo. I've asked you three times to stop hurting people, and each time you said you stopped, you go back to doing within a week. We're done."

Bakugo: "Uraraka I-"

Uraraka: "We. Are. Done. End of story."

Bakugo went back to his seat equally angry and sad. Izuku wanted to say something to Uraraka, but he felt it best to say nothing.

Later.

As Izuku was about to leave, Uraraka came running out to speak to him.

Uraraka: "Hey Izuku!"

Izuku: "Hey Uraraka."

Uraraka: "Hey, I'm currently working at Oscorp. Wanna come with me and have a look around?"

Izuku froze hearing the name Oscorp. Remembering the night his parents left, the scared look on their faces, and the Oscorp files in scattered all over his father's room. After a thinking it over Izuku responded to her.

Izuku: "I'll have to check with my Aunt and Uncle first, and if they say yeah I'll meet up with you there."

Uraraka: "Alright! Hopefully I'll see you there!"

Izuku went home with a smile on his face. 'Mabye today was a good one after all' He thought.