The race to Oscorp

An hour later, Izuku reaches Ochaco's house, and gives her the vile of the Lizard D.N.A. As Izuku swings away, his sense goes off, with him dodging a streak of fire.

Endeavor: "SPIDER-MAN!!!! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR ILLEGAL VIGILANTISM!!!! I'M TAKING YOU TO RAVENCROFT MYSELF!!!!

Spider-Man: "Endeavor ypu gotta listen to me! You have to evacuate the city! Curtis Connors is a Lizard and he's trying to make everyone else like hi-"

Endeavor: "I DON'T CARE!!!!"

Spider-Man tries swinging away at first, until Endeavor melts his webs and forces him to fight.

Spider-Man: "CAPTURING ME IS NOT AS IMPORTANT AS STOPPING THE LIZARD!!"

Spider-Man then hits Endeavor in the jaw, sending him flying. As he swings away, Endeavor sends a message to all the Pro's around to arrest Spider-Man.

*Ring*Ring!

Spider-Man: "Ochaco! You okay!?"

Ochaco: "I'm good, but the Pro's just got a warrant for your arrest. Their gonna be stopping you the whole time."

Spider-Man: "I can make it to Oscorp."

Ochaco: "So will Connors. Listen, I got everyone in Oscorp out, I'll stay for a little and work on the cure."

Spider-Man: "WHAT!?!? No listen you gotta get out of there now! Ochaco?"

*Call ended

Spider-Man: "You mother hubbard are you serious?"

*BANG

The Spider-Sense goes off alerting Izuku of the bullet heading towards him, as he dodges.

Spider-Man: "Jesus!!"

*BANG

Spider-Man turns around to see the police force chasing after him.

At Oscorp

Machine: "40 seconds until cure is completed."

Ochaco was standing by the base of the machine, waiting for the cure to be completed.

News Brodcaster: "Breaking news tonight as Empire City is being evacuated, a man with a lizard quirk is scaling Oscorp Tower, making its way towards the lab."

Machine: "15 seconds."

Ochaco closed the shutters.

"10 seconds."

A loud banging noise from the outside can be heard.

"5 seconds."

Ochaco started to feel scared.

"Cure complete."

Hearing this, Ochaco grabbed the cure and hid in the vents, as The Lizard breaks into the lab, grabbing multiple cross-species viles. While walking away he turns and looks directly at Ochaco, before scaling the building towards the roof.

Meanwhile

Izuku was swinging like his life depended on it. As he was swinging the Pro hero, Eraserhead, and Captain Uraraka arrive in front of him with their quirk and weapon ready. Izuku jumps over them and continues to swing away.

Eraserhead: "My quirks not working! It must be a Mutant Type!"

Spider-Man: "Eraserhead, Captain please listen to me!"

Eraserhead and the Captain stopped, surprising Izuku that they'll hear him out.

Spider-Man: "You gotta help evacuate the city! The Liazards gonna turn everyone into cross-species, and then they'll escape and start this again!"

Eraserhead: "How do I know I can trust?"

Izuku thinks of what to say, before slowly taking his mask off.

George: "Izuku?"

Spider-Man: "You don't have to trust me...just have faith. Please."

Eraserhead thought for a moment.

George: "Let the kid go. He can do this."

Eraserhead: "Can't believe I'm taking the word of a vigilante. Go."

Spider-Man: "Thank you."

As he was about to swing, he gets shot in the leg by one of the officers.

Eraserhead: "STOP SHOOTING!!"

Izuku lands on a nearby building assessing his wound. It didn't hit deep, but it hurt like hell. Looking up, Izuku sees Oscorp a few blocks away, whilst also noticing abandoned construction cranes. He gets up, webs his winds together and jumps...and falls...until... he rises seeing the workers staying behind to align the cranes for him to swing.

Landing on Oscorp, Izuku wall runs towards the final battle.