Midtown High: 11 years later

Izuku looks at himself in the reflection of the trophy case, remembering how his parents left that day. 'Where'd they even go? Why were they so scared?' He thought. Suddenly he's pushed to the ground by Katsuki Bakugo.

Katsuki (in a moking tone) : "Oops. Sorry Deku!"

Izuku (annoyed): "Yeah, morning Bakugo."

As Izuku walks away, he puts his headphones on a walks out on to the hallway. (song above). While walking Izuku notices a girl with orange hair walking towards him. He takes his headphones out and begins a conversation with her.

Girl: "Hi! It's Izuku right?"

Izuku: "Uhh... Yeah, yeah I'm Izuku."

Girl: "I'm Kendo. Hey I was wondering if you could take a picture of me and my club for the school yearbook?"

Izuku: "Yeah I can take a photo."

Izuku then takes the picture and hands it to Kendo.

Kendo: "Thanks Izuku!! Hope to see you at Avengers Campus!!"

Izuku: " Yeah, totally! See you there!"

Kendo waves goodbye and leaves. 'That wasn't so bad' Izuku thought. Izuku's happiness is short-lived when he sees Kendo's boyfriend show up and kiss her. 'Yeah I should have expected that'.

Teacher: "Midoryia! Skateboard off the ground."

Izuku (raises skateboard over his head) : "Like this?"

Teacher: "Exactly." "Smart-ass" he says under his breath.

As Izuku walks outside he sees a group of kids shouting "EAT IT! EAT IT! EAT IT!". When Izuku walks over he sees Bakugo hold a blonde boy over his food.

Bakugo: "HEY DEKU! Take a photo of this!"

Izuku (shakes his head): "Just put him down man, I'm not taking the pho-"

Izuku is suddenly cut off by Bakugo screaming at the boy to eat.

Izuku: "Hey Aoyama, don't do it man."

Bakugo: "I said take the picture!"

Izuku: "No, put him down. ALRIGHT PUT HIM DOWN... KACCHAN!!"

Bakugo drops Aoyama and walks towards Izuku, who is trying to see if Aoyama is OK. Before he has the chance too though, Bakugo punches him right in the gut, knocking him to the ground in an instant. Getting mad, Izuku attempts to tackle him to the ground, but is hit by Bakugo again.

Bakugo: "STAY DOWN!!!"

When he is about to hit Izuku again, a voice shouts "STOP!". When Bakugo turns around he sees a brown haired girl with pink cheeks walk towards him, looking mad.

Girl: "You said you'd stop."

Bakugo: "I was ju-"

Girl: "Just what? Messing around like last time?"

Bakugo stays silent, and walks away without saying a word. When he leaves, the girl checks up on Aoyama.

Girl: "You okay?"

Aoyama: "Yeah. But the green haired boy not so much."

Hearing this she turns around to see if Izuku is OK, but she's him walking back to his class. A worried look became noticeable on her face.

Girl: "Sorry Izuku..."