The sewers

Izuku: "God this place stinks!"

Izuku is currently crawling on the ceiling to avoid the Sewer water below him, following a trail of slime and blood left in the water. Crawling out of the tunnel, Izuku finds himself in the middle of several.

Izuku: 'No time to check them all at once. Come on think Midoriya.'

While thinking on what to do, Izuku remembers reading about spiders using their webs to track prey when they get caught in the webs and make vibrations. Creating multiple webs that enter each if the tunnels, Izuku waits in the middle for the arrival of The Lizard.

 Creating multiple webs that enter each if the tunnels, Izuku waits in the middle for the arrival of The Lizard

30 minutes later

Izuku lays down playing games on his phone.

Izuku: 'Come on, where are you?'

1 hour later

Izuku finishes reapplying the web and getting more inpatient.

1 hour later

Izuku: "This was a waste."

????: "Who do I smell?"

Izuku put on his mask, and froze hearing the voice not knowing which tunnel it came from.

????: "Theres no point in pretending your not there.... I can see you."

Spider-Man: "Are you one who killed those guys at Oscorp?"

????: "And if I am?"

Spider-Man: "I'm hear to take you in."

Izuku starts hearing the voice laugh, while the webs started to make vibrations. And not just one, or 2, but every single one.

????: "You think you can stop me boy? *Sniff* Something about you is......different. Your like me aren't you?"

Spider-Man: "Listen your sick Dr. Connors. We need to get you help. So please just come with me and I'll get you fi-"

The Lizard leaps at Izuku from above, trying to grab his mask.

The Lizard: "I'm not sick boy!! I am the next step in human evolution!! You should be helping me!! Not them!! ME!!!!"

As Izuku holds The Lizard back, his claws began to extend, cutting through his suit and flesh, while Izuku let out a scream of pain.

The Lizard: "I'm getting stronger everyday! You can't defeat me!"

Izuku pushes The Lizard off, backing away. When Izuku looked down at his wound, he noticed something......he wasn't there at all!!

The Lizard: "Fascinating......a camouflage response."

Taking the advantage Izuku jumped into the water below and exited the sewers through a maintenance tunnel.

The Lizard: "Like the ones at Oscorp...."

Saying this, The Lizard remembers a month back when Izuku Midoriya was bitten by one of the radioactive spiders.

The Lizard: "Izuku Midoriya."