Spider-Man vs Shocker

Shocker: "Speak of the Devil and he shall appear! Glad to see you got our invitation!"

Spider-Man: "I don't like joking around when children are being held at gunpoint, so how about you let them go so I can kick your ass without any of them getting hurt!"

Shocker: "Serious when you need to be. I like that. Go on kids I said this would be over soon didn't I?!"

As Shocker announces this, all the students run to the door.

Shocker: "Now, where we? Get 'em boys!"

As the mercs rush him, Spider-Man's Spider-Sense goes off from behind as another merc tried to get him off guard. As the merc attempts to hit him, Izuku turned around with lightning speed and takes down the merc.

Spider-Man: "You guys are really stupid if you think a few mercenaries with baseball bats are gonna take me do-"

*FWOOOSH

As Spider-Man was about to finish, Shocker sent a shockwave towards him, to fast for the Spider-Sense to go off, sending him flying into a wall.

Spider-Man: "Uhhhhh... just shake it off. It's just your bones, your muscles and your organs. You got this."

Shocker: "You like the gauntlets? They were specially made."

Spider-Man: "Techs awesome, I gotta admit. We have to talk science once your behind bars."

Shocker: "Not gonna happen!"

*FWOOOSH

Spider-Man: "Ehhhh, your probably right. Anyways back to it!"

As the fight continues, a mercenary with a M134 Minigun starts to spin the rotars aiming at Spider-Man.

Spider-Man (Sensing gun): "Oh God!"

*Minigun noises

Minigun Merc: "Where'd he go?"

Spider-Man: "Here I am!!"

As the merc turns around, Spider-Man webs the man's face, blocking off the air supply.

Minigun Merc: "MHMMHMHMHMHMHM!!!!"

Spider-Man: "Don't worry, I'll get that off your face once I'm done with these guys."

As Spider-Man swings back to where Shocker and the others where, he webs the minigun taking it with him.

Merc 1: "Think he got 'em?"

Merc 2: "Definitely. He better not of broke my minigun though."

Spider-Man: "Hey buddy, I think you lost this!!!!"

As the mercs looked up, the minigun came flying at them, making contact with them, knocking them out.

Spider-Man: "Just you and me Bug-zapper!"

Shocker: "THATS NOT MY NAME!!"

*FWOOOSH

Spider-Man: "Then what am I suppose to call you?! Shockwave? Soundwave?! I can't do that because then Hasbro will sue you!! I'm just trying to look our for you!!"

Shocker: "I'M THE SHOCKER!! AND I'M GONNA BE THE ONE TO KILL YOU!!"

*FWOOOSH

Spider-Man: "Oh......... Shocker. Has a nice ring to it. I guess."

Shocker: "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP AND DIE!?!?"

*FWOOOSH

Spider-Man: "Don't really know why........ maybe it's because I'm buying time for the Pros to arrive maybe?"

Shocker: "What?!"

As Shocker turns around, he sees the 2nd Pro Hero Endeavor rushing towards them.

Shocker: "You son of a-"

Shocker is immediately met with a kick to the neck, knocking him out.

Spider-Man: "OWWWWWW!! Why did I kick the armor?!?!"

Endeavor: "YOU!!"

Spider-Man: "Oh yeah!! Whoooo!! THE BIG DOGS HERE!!!! Hey don't worry Endeav, I got them!"

Endeavor: "HANDS IN THE AIR NOW!!"

Spider-Man: "Don't worry their out cold...... oh shi-wait right here!!"

Spider-Man goes back to the merc who had the minigun.

Spider-Man: "Hold still."

He then pokes a hole for his nose so he can breath.

Spider-Man: "Alright Endeavor, what did you need again?"

Endeavor: "MASK OFF!!"

Spider-Man: ".........................................no."
*Proceeds to swing away

Endeavor: "IDIOT!! I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE!! I WILL-"

*Thwips web onto his mouth

Spider-Man: "Much better! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to meet up with a friend!"

Kamui Woods: "Ya know, love him or hate Endeavor........(looks at Shocker and the other mercs) Spidey's got skill."