Oscorp: The Final Battle

The Lizard finishes loading up the viles, setting the machine to activate in 10 minutes.

Spider-Man: "CONNORS!! THIS ENDS NOW!!"

Turning around, The Lizard gets kicked off the balcony falling into a spotlight, while grabbing Spider-Man with him. Spider-Man crawls out first, shortly followed by The Lizard. Dodging his claws, Spider-Man attempts to swing towards the top, only for The Lizard to grab him and slam him towards the ground with enough force to break a few ribs. Picking him up, The Lizard breaks his web-shooters and rips his mask off him, revealing a bleeding Izuku Midoriya.

The Lizard: "We could have ruled this place together! Instead you went to go play the hero. I'm sorry Izuku, I truly am. I loved you like a son. But now you die, alone."

????: "He's not alone."

Turning around, The Lizard sees George Uraraka with a shotgun. George shoots cryo-freezing containers, allowing Izuku to shatter The Lizard's tail and push him into the cyro-freeze.

George: "Here! (Hands Izuku the cure) Gift from Ochaco! I got this Izuku go!"

Izuku swings towards the launcher and begins to load the cure, while George is shooting at The Lizard. Once he crawls out, George shoots him, blowing off his right arm completely, angering The Lizard more. Once it regrows, he shoves the shotgun away and stabs George through the chest. Seeing Izuku mess with the device, The Lizard jumps and pulls Izuku down. Seeing the Captain down bleeding out, a feeling of rage overcame Izuku. He clenched his fist and started punching him. As he punched him the final time, a huge burst of bio-electricity shoots out of his arm sending The Lizard flying. When The Lizard gets back up, the launcher sends the viles into the air, earning The Lizard a smile. As they explode mid-air, the particles fall down, turning The Lizard human again. As he falls completely human again, he passes out. Izuku gets on his feet, running towards the Captain.

Izuku: "Captain!"

George: "Di-Did you get him? The Lizard!?"

Izuku: "It's done. It's over. We gotta get you to the hospital."

George: "No...no one's gonna be there, and you wouldn't make it in time."

Izuku started to tear up.

George: "Kid look at me. I'm proud of you. Your parents would be proud. You have wonderful power. But you have to know...With Great Power...there's also Great Responsibility...your gonna make enemies...so promise me...that you'll protect Ochaco no matter what...if things get too dangerous...leave her for a while, but always find a way to get back to her."

Izuku (crying): "I will."

George: "Atta boy...at...ta..."

George's grasp loosens from Izuku's.

Izuku: "I promise."