The Spider Bite

After eating dinner, getting death stares and threats from Bakugo, and approval by Mitsuki, Izuku makes his way to Oscorp. As Izuku looks around, the receptionist cleared her throat to get Izuku's attention.

Izuku: "Oh sorry, umm I'm here to see Ochaco Uraraka."

Receptionist: "Miss Uraraka is giving a tour right now your going to have to reschedule an appointment."

As Izuku makes his way to the exit, Uraraka arrives in the lobby wearing a lab coat.

Uraraka: "Hey Izuku!"

Izuku: "Hi, umm, did I arrive at a bad time?"

Uraraka: "Oh no, not at all! I just needed to finish a tour. Let me show you around."

Izuku walks around Oscorp with Uraraka for a few minutes, before Uraraka asks him a question.

Uraraka: "So what do you think of the tower?"

Izuku: "It's nice, just.... it's changed a lot since my dad used to work here."

Uraraka: "Your dad worked at Oscorp?"

Izuku: "Yeah he did, but that was like 11 years ago. Haven't seen him since."

Uraraka looked at Izuku, feeling bad for him.

Uraraka: "Your dad worked on a project with spiders right?"

Hearing this made Izuku remember the night they left, the file of the spider venom, and how the files were all over the place. Snapping out of his trance, Izuku looks at Uraraka nodding his head. Uraraka takes him to the cross species lab to get clearance from Dr. Curtis Connors.

Uraraka: "Ummm, Dr. Connors?"

Connors: "Ahhhh, Ms. Uraraka, how are you today?"

Uraraka: "I'm good. Uhhh, this my friend Izuku Midoriya."

Hearing that name made Dr. Connors walk up to the boy.

Connors: "Is it really you? (Laughs) Last time I saw you you were 3 years old, running through Oscorp in an All Might pajamas."

Izuku: "I don't want to sound rude but, did I know you? Did my parents know you?"

Connors: "Well it has been 12 years, personally it'd be weird if you still remembered me [all three laughed at this comment] . But yes I knew your parents. I helped Hisashi breed these genetically modified spiders you see."

They walk into a lab filled with spiders. One in particular out of containment, crawling towards Izuku.

Connors: "These cross-species were made to help people with no quirks. He said he wanted to make them for you."

Izuku was shocked hearing this. His father tried to give him powers? How would it work?

Izuku: "Have you checked if they worked yet? I mean this is... this is amazing. You can give people powers."

Connors: "They don't work. After Hisashi disappeared, he took his research with him. We haven't been able to stabilize them since. I wanted to show you these spiders because... well Oscorp is going to exterminate them tomorrow night. It felt best for you to see them at least once."

When Connors said this, Izuku was in disbelief. Oscorp wants to just kill them, because they can't afford to continue the research.

Izuku: "Would they notice if one was missing?"

Connors and Uraraka looked at him.

Connors: "I... I don't belive so. Multiple spiders died weeks before Oscorp noticed, why?"

Izuku: "Maybe I can take one with me. See what dad did to it, try and replicate what he made? You guys can help me with the research. This could be a game changer, we can't just throw it out the windo- AHHHHH!"

As Izuku was speaking the spider bit his hand. As Izuku shouted, security guards walked over seeing if everything was OK, and letting Connors know the guests had to leave. As Izuku was walking home with Uraraka, Bakugo was watching them out of his bedroom window jealousy filling him with rage.

Izuku: "Hey. Thanks for inviting me over. The labs were pretty cool."

Uraraka: "Your welcome. Glad to see you happy."

Izuku: "I don't know about Norman Osborn though. They talk about him likes he's the next Einstein, but it feels like, behind everyone's backs he's really-"

Uraraka: "Stubborn and power hungry?"

Izuku: "Exactly what I was gonna say. Well, this is I go home. Hasta la Vista Ochaco Uraraka."

Uraraka smiled at him.

Uraraka: "Hasta la Vista, Izuku Midoriya."

They then parted ways, exited to see each other the next day.