Finale: Promises

A week later

News Brodcaster: "It's been a week since the terrible attack on the city by Oscorp scientist Dr. Curtis Connors, after injecting himself with multiple strains of animal D.N.A to attain a quirk. His plans to do the same to the people of Empire City was thwarted by the vigilante people are now calling, "The Amazing Spider-Man.". The charges against him have also been dropped. Spider-Man was seen multiple times risking his life to stop Connors and succeeded, sadly with the death of Empire State Police Departments Captain George Uraraka. The officer assisted Spider-Man, giving his life to stall Connors. A funeral will be held today in his honor."

Later

A scarred and bruised Izuku stood with a crying Ochaco, as her father was laid to rest. The boy held onto her, not ever wanting to let her go. Across them, Katsuki Bakugo attended the funeral, looking at the grave sadly. A few hours later, Ochaco said goodbye to her dad, before leaving with Izuku.

A week later

*Knock *Knock *Knock

Izuku answers the door, his wounds now fully healed. Looking up, he sees Ochaco with tears around her eyes.

Ochaco: "Where have you been?

Izuku: "It's my fault. He only went to Oscorp because of me taking off my mask. The Lizard delivered the blow...but I killed him."

Ochaco hugs Izuku, causing him to cry as well.

Ochaco (crying): "It's not your fault. You would've died if he didn't show up. He gave his life so you can save the city. He knew that. That's why he went. You didn't kill him."

Izuku wrapped his arms around her, crying into her shoulder.

Izuku (crying): "I promised him I'll protect you. And I'm not gonna go down until I honored that promise. I love you."

Ochaco (crying even more): "I love you too."

The next day

Teacher: "Midoriya. Your late. Again."

Izuku: "Sorry Mr. Lee. It won't happen again."

Lee ( genuinely smiling at him): "Don't make a promise you can't keep."

Izuku (leaning towards Ochaco): "Yeah...but I honor my promises."

Ochaco smiles hearing this.

Later that night

Izuku is in his Spider-Man suit, surveying the city. He notices police cars go off with a few Pros following them. Jumping off, Izuku swings away towards them.

The End

I have nothing to say but thank you. You've all been patient, supportive and all around 'Amazing' people. I wouldn't have had the motivation to finish this story if it weren't for you guys. Thank you.

 Thank you