UsUk

Arthur walked back to his apartment that he shared with his mate, Alfred, his arms full of pillows. He sighed. This was his last nest, and he was glad that he was nearly done running out; back and forth to the numerous stores and shops.
Arthur turned a corner. He had always favored going out and finding some new stuff, even if it was only an arm full for a quarter of a nest, it was still enjoyable.

A group of Alphas in front of him split apart as he walked past. Arthur shot them an apologetic smile and went through. Alfred was by far the strongest Alpha, not only in their apartment, but in their city, maybe even possibly in their state.

When heat week got near, no Alpha dared to cross Arthur, in fear of the Alpha behind the strongest scent they had ever smelt. Kind of like how people are afraid of spiders that make huge webs, despite the fact that they've never even seen the spider before.

The Omega hurried back to his apartment and dumped the two pillows and blanket that he had found at a garage sale on the floor.

He quickly examined what he had already done and what he had to work with. Arthur had already built two nests, one on top of their bed and one in the corner of the kitchen. He glanced around again.

He had the two pillows and blanket he had just brought back, plus a blue sheet with white stars and a red extra large sweatshirt that he had cut open and flipped inside out.

Arthur decided that the wall next to the bathroom door was a good place to make the newest nest. He laid the two blankets down first, then the blue sheet and sweatshirt, before laying the two pillows on either side. When he was done, he stood to observe his work. Not enough. He wanted pillows on every side.

"If it means anything to you, I think it's perfect already." Arthur smiled as his Alpha's arms wrapped around his waist. Alfred put his head on Arthur's shoulder and placed a kiss on his cheek .

"What are you doing here?" "Got off of work early. Apparently, I was scaring my co- workers off." Arthur chuckled.

"Figures. Everyone within a ten mile radius can smell you. And me." "Well, I'm sorry you got stuck with me," Alfred muttered. "Yes. Life is difficult." The two lovers snuggled together before Arthur pushed away.

"Come now Alfred, make those arms of yours useful and help me carry things to finish off these nests." Arthur lightly pushed his mate forward towards the front door, laughing.