PruAus pt. 2

WARNING: Lowkey R18

Danger. That's the first thing that registered in his mind when Gilbert awoke. He glanced down. Roderich was safely in his arms, still asleep.

There was another Alpha in his territory. An Alpha who he didn't know. A dangerous Alpha.

Gilbert let out a small snarl and a puff of pheromones. Leave. Gilbert projected. Get out of here... or else.

Gilbert knew he wasn't the only weary one. Doing a quick sweep, he noticed Mathias and Alfred on alert, their mates close to their heats. Ivan and Tolys were also interested, both of their Omega's pregnant.

The Alpha's scent lingered. Was this guy crazy? There were five pissed off Alphas in the area, all of which were strong, but two of which had immense strength. This Alpha had to be insane to test all of them.

Roderich lightly moaned and shifted in his sleep. Gilbert lightly bumped his head with his nose and sent out a huff of comforting pheromones, hopefully sending him deeper into his dreams.

And then, it happened.

Come and get me. I dare you.

Gilbert couldn't believe it, the Alpha really was trying to fight them. Mathias was already on his way down when Gilbert maganged to untangle himself, leaving his mate behind to go murder an idiot.

When he got to the second floor, a fight broke out. Mathias and four other Alphas. Gilbert froze. Homeboy had friends. It was a trap.

Gilbert snarled and broke into a run, Alfred, Tolys and Ivan close behind. Berwald and Heracles were also coming now too. Gilbert was out the door with his fists already flying. He tackled one of the strangers to the ground, snarling and biting. The strange Alphas were more than holding their own, and Gilbert worried for a moment that he and Mathias wouldn't be able to handle them.

They rolled around for a few seconds, but once the others joined the fight, the tables turned pretty quickly.

*Boom.*

Every Alpha froze. An Omega had gone into active heat, and Gilbert was pretty sure he knew who. One of the strange Alphas bolted for the door, overcome by instinct.

Oh hell no.

Gilbert grabbed him and yanked him backwards. "Don't even think about it."

The Alpha jumped at him, but before he could even touch him, he was thrown back. Gilbert looked over in surprise.

"Go." Berwald glanced at Gilbert before jumping onto the aggressive Alpha. With one last look over his shoulder, Gilbert charged inside.

*Two minutes earlier*

Roderich awoke to an empty nest and a burning body. "G- Gil- aggh." Roderich rolled onto his side. It hurt so much. God, it was bad. He wanted his Alpha. No, he NEEDED his Alpha.

"Giiil..." Roderich withered for a second, before freezing, his heat forgotten for a moment.

Alphas. And not the ones he knew. Dangerous Alphas. Non- friend type Alphas. So that's where Gilbert was. Gilbert.

And just like that, the pain was back. Pheromones flooded out of him almost as fast as his tears. Roderich stood, taking a step. He needed to go help Gilbert. He... needed... Gilbert.

His world was blurring.

Another step.

It hurt so bad.

Step.

But just before it became too unbearable to walk, the front door flew open and slammed closed and Roderich was thrown to the ground with so much force, he rolled.

"Gilbert," Roderich nearly sobbed in relief.

"Sorry I'm late." At the moment, Gilbert was practically trying to eat his neck. "The.. uggg.. Alphas-" Roderich gripped onto his mate's shirt.

"Are being taken care of." Any further worries were instantly washed away by Gilbert's wandering hands. "Don't worry about them."

At this point, the only thing Roderich was worried about was himself. "Relax baby," Gilbert mummered, nipping at his ear, "let them take care of the Alphas while I take care of you." Roderich nodded eagerly and gasped when Gilbert grasped the bulge in his boxers.

"Gil...." tears ran down Roderich's cheeks as the nearly unbearable pain twisting inside of him buffered slightly. "Shhhhh." Gilbert's hand snaked down into his shorts, grabbing onto his cock. Roderich threw his head back, a fresh line of slick coating his thighs.

"God Gil please... please Alpha..." Gilbert growled, ripping Roderich's boxers off, his following soon after, along with his shirt.

Roderich scratched desperately at his mate's back. Gilbert smirked, but it quickly disappeared as he froze, tilting his head. "Giilll, no don't stop. Please!"

The pain was back as his Alpha hovered above him, yet did nothing to aid him. "Gilbert!"

He growled towards the direction of the door, then swooped down, taking him into his mouth. All it took was a bit of pressure and a quick lick to the head and Roderich was throwing his head back with blessed relief.

He hadn't even noticed Gilbert climbing off of him and redressing until he gently grabbed his shoulders and shook him lightly. Roderich looked at him, his eyes glazed over. "Roddy, Baby, I need you to come back to me and listen. There were five Alphas outside and now, if I'm sensing it right, one is headed up here. I need you to do what I say."

Roderich came back pretty quickly after that. Gilbert rushed out of the room. Roderich barely had his boxers on when he returned a minute later with a baseball bat in his right hand and his favorite jacket gripped tightly in his left. Roderich raised an eyebrow, fear crossing his face.

Gilbert wrapped his jacket around Roderich's shoulders and he instantly relaxed, the scent of his Alpha surrounding him. "Take this," he shoved the baseball bat into Roderich's arms and picked him up, bridal style, as Roderich couldn't walk at the moment.

Setting him carefully inside of their closet, he muttered hurriedly, "If anyone besides me opens this door, you knock their ass out."

"Gilbert....."

"Knock them out!"

He gave his mate a long look. "I love you."

Without waiting for an answer, Gilbert stood carefully and closed the door. Roderich fell into darkness.

Almost instantly, the front door slammed open and Roderich slid back until his back hit the wall, pulling the bat closer to his chest. He heard muffled voices outside.

Then, it started.

Glass shattering, wood splintering and unknown objects breaking. Then... silence.

Roderich whimpered as slow footsteps started to close in on him, then stopped in front of the closet. His grip on the bat tightened. He didn't know who he was kidding, he wasn't going to be fighting anyone in his current... condition.

Light filtered in as the door opened slowly and Roderich froze, holding his breath. When the door opened completely and he got a good look at the person standing wobbly before him, his shoulders slumped in relief.

Gilbert gave him a thin smile, blood running from his bottom lip. A bruise was starting to form on his left cheek and under his eye and a gash cut about an inch across his forehead.

He lowered himself to his knees in front of his Omega and looked him over for a minute before finally speaking.

"Are you okay?"