Lietpol Pt. 2

WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT

Tolys rolled and whimpered, crying silently while scratching at his stomach, chest and some of his back. Felix woke to this, sitting up as quickly as he could.

"Tolys," Felix whispered, shaking him slightly. Tolys cried out, tears streaming faster down his face, nearly hyperventilating.

"Tolys!" Felix cried, shoving him. Tolys bolted awake, his eyes wide, still crying and breathing fast. Felix wrapped his arms around his mate.

Tolys grabbed onto Felix's shirt and cried. After a few minutes Tolys pulled back, looking down at the sheets so his bangs were in his face and Felix couldn't read his expression.

"Tolys.... did you have another nightmare?" Felix got no response, which he knew meant yes.

"Was it about.... Him?" At the mention of his stepfather, Tolys flinched and stiffened up. Felix sighed.

It had been nearly 3 years into their relationship and over a year since Tolys had marked him when Tolys finally told his mate about his stepfather. His stepfather, who beat him senseless, starved him, locked him in the basement... even sexually abused him.

Felix pushed the bangs out of his Alpha's face. Tears threatened to overflow as Felix tried to look into his eyes. "I'm sorry," Tolys whispered.

"What?" Felix asked.

Tolys threw his head up and locked eyes with his Omega. "I'm sorry I'm such a terrible mate!" Tolys cried, tears spilling down his face once again.

"What?" Felix tried to put his hand on his cheek, but Tolys pulled away. "I'M supposed to be the Alpha!" He cried, "I'M supposed to comfort you. Love you. Care for you. How am I supposed to protect you..." Tolys' eyes snapped down to his mate's stomach, "BOTH of you... if I can't even take care of myself?!"

"Tolys!" Felix snapped. Tolys looked up at his partner, shocked. "What are you even talking about?! You're an amazing mate, and you're going to be an even better father. You've been through so much in your life, but you're still here. Loving me. Caring for me. Us. Besides, you protected me pretty well a few months ago when I was attacked. Why do you have to beat yourself up like this?"

Tolys stared at his mate before slowly smiling. "How did I end up with someone so perfect?" "You're lucky."

The lovers gazed at each other lovingly until Felix closed his eyes, pained. "What's wrong?" Tolys asked, his protectiveness spiking.

"It-" Felix took a breath, "It looks like I'm not the only one worried about you." Taking his Alpha's hand, he pressed it against his stomach. Tolys stared up at Felix, confused.

Suddenly, Tolys' eyes widened as Felix flinched again. A small thump hit his hand. "Is that?" Felix nodded.

At 30 weeks pregnant, it happened a lot, but it was the first time that Tolys had felt it. Putting his hand on Tolys' cheek, Felix smiled. "Yeah."

The smile that crossed Tolys' face was well worth the alarming wake up. "That's our baby."