Lietpol pt. 3

WARNING: Sexual Assault. Again. Idk why I tortured them like this, I was very angst. #Angstwithahappyending.

"Shhhh, be quiet and I'll make it as painless as possible." Tolys whimpered as his pants were swiftly pulled away. His head was shoved into his reading desk. He knew that he wouldn't be reading on it from now on. A hand ran down his back and groped him. "Stop. Please," Tolys whispered. "Stop? But why? I thought we were having fun." Tolys stifled a sob.

Tolys bolted awake. He gasped silently, trying to remember where he was. A quiet moan next to him snapped him out of his trance.

Felix lay to his right, his face scrunched in pain, but still asleep. Tolys' fear from his dream was momentarily wiped away, worry taking its place.

What could be causing his mate pain in his sleep that wasn't bad enough to wake him? His question was soon answered as a small thump hit his thigh.

Pulling the covers back in alarm, Tolys realized his mate's stomach was pressed against him.

His breath caught in his throat. Another kick sent a shiver through Felix. "Hey," Tolys whispered, pressing his hand to his Omega's stomach, "Guess I'm not the only one having bad dreams tonight, huh?"

He was answered with yet another kick. "It's okay. Nothing's going to hurt you while you're in there." After a second thought, Tolys added, "Or out here either. We'll protect you, your mother and I."

Their baby kicked a final time and seemed to settle down for the night. Tolys flinched as a careful hand touched his cheek. He looked up to see his mate looking down at him through half lidded eyes.

After a moment of silence, Tolys muttered, "You were right, talking to them helps."

Tolys was grateful that Felix didn't ask about his nightmare. Tolys smiled, scooting up so he was able to fit an arm over Felix's shoulder.

Felix smiled back, shrugging, "when have I ever been wrong?" Tolys snorted, shaking his head. He pulled them both down to lay comfortably, Felix's head nestled into Tolys' chest.

"Go back to sleep."