High school

High school for most is usually thought of in a fond way, people have great memories and laugh about them. Me, not so much. My high school experience was horrible, miserable, unkind. I was a bit of nerd, I wore glasses, was covered in acne and had braces. I was pretty much a bullseye for any bully.
I tried to keep my self to my self stay out of peoples way but there was always that one group of popular kids who just had to pick on someone and that someone was usually me.
They taunted me and threw things at me, called me fat and ugly. Even went as far as pushing me over a lot. I just used to get back up and carry on with my day. I tried to tell my mum once but she didn't care, she told me if I lost weight and actually cleared up my skin and stopped being such a dork then I wouldn't be picked on. My mother wasn't born to be a mum. I was a complete accident and an unwanted accident at that. My dad made her keep me and then he ran off with his assistant and left me with her. My life was shit. And then my mum got pregnant again, another unwanted child, I ended up raising my sister. She was my pride and joy and we did okay on our own.
Let's just say when I graduated high school I was the happiest girl in the world. I went to college, studied music, was kick ass at it and now I'm a very successful singer. My life was finally good, my sister was Currently in college studying hair and make up, she was doing well and we were good.
Now I have to go back, I have to go back to that god awful place, and see the people who made my life hell. I also have to sing in front of those people, people I know will be fake as anything now I'm a somebody. There was one man in particular I was not looking forward to seeing, he never physically bullied me but he was always the one behind the actions of others. He was like there ring leader. He was so horrible and he embarrassed me so much on prom night. I went home crying and distraught. I'm hoping he wouldn't be there, he is a bit of a hot shot actor now, so I'm really hoping he isn't going to make an appearance.

I was in my room trying on outfit after outfit, my stylist had offered to come round but I didn't want some big fancy dress for a high school reunion, I just wanted something simple and something that was very me. My best friend Stacey (yes we were Lacey and Stacey at school, bring on the bullies right) was round, she was trying to help me but every time she said something looked good I'd just rip it off and try something else on.
My sister was doing my hair and make up, she was so good and I wanted her to get as much practice in for her final exams.
"Lily, that's looks so good" she was doing Stacey's make up at the moment.
"Thanks Lacey, you know you look beautiful in everything you wear so why are you stressing out?"
"Because, I was bullied for my entire high school experience, I want to walk in there looking hot and amazing. I know it sounds stupid but I feel like I have something to prove to those morons"
Stacey laughed "you have nothing to prove, you are one of the worlds most amazing singers, you have millions upon millions of fans, you live in a stunning house and you have a best friend like me. You life is perfect"
I laughed "I know but you know what high school was like for me Stacey. I'm so nervous"
"Your going to be fine, look how about this?"
Lily handed me a long black dress, one shoulder, thigh high split and it hugged all of my curves in the right places and made my boobs look huge.
"Okay, I like this one"
They both laughed at me, lily finished our hair and make up and we were just putting the finishing touches on when my phone beeped to let me know frank was outside. He was my driver and he had offered to take us tonight. He drove many amazing cars but tonight we were going big and having a limo. It was all decked out inside and there was a little mini bar.
"Okay, we are off, you be good, if your going to have friends round please keep it down, I know we don't have a neighbour that close but I don't want the police ringing me okay, your 18 I trust you. But please be good"
"I will lace, now go be a superstar show these people they picked on the wrong girl."
"Ok love you"
"Love you, love you stace"
"Love you pine cone"
Stacey and lily had a great friendship and they loved each other dearly.
We got into the limo and made our way to  Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School. I couldn't stop my knee from jittering, my hands were shaking.
"Hey, here drink this"
Stacey handed me a glass of champagne "here is to us, looking hot, fabulous and so ready to kick ass at this reunion"
"Cheers"
We drank a few more before we pulled up at the school, we got out of the limo and made our way in, we stopped at the table and there was Abigail, she was the head cheerleader and she was one of the many who made my life hell.
"Hello Abigail"
"Omg hello Lacey, or do you go by Carrie"
My stage name was Carrie, it was my grandmas name and seemed more appropriate for my singing career.
"Lacey is fine thank you" she handed me a label with my name on and did the same to Stacey.
"Wow you've changed a lot, not the frumpy little nerd anymore?"
"No She's not but I see your still the a bitch so not much has changed right?"
I laughed at Stacey's comment and pulled her away before looking at Abigail and smirking.
"God that girl pisses me off"
"I love you. You know that"
"Yes I do, no one picks on my girl"
We looked around and saw so many people, people I hated. We headed straight for the bar that had been set up.
"Whiskey neat"
"Make that 2 please"
The waiter did our drinks and we downed them quickly. Me and Stacey had become excellent drinkers, we knew how to drink without getting completely obliterated.
As we were talking I looked over at the door and couldn't believe who I was seeing, he came, he actually fucking came.
"OMG!" I said whipping round to face Stacey.
"What?"
I looked over at the door and she followed my gaze. "Oh fuck!!!"
"We have to stay away from him all night okay?"
"Okay"
And with that mission stay away from Chris Evans was in play.