Not Expected

*Time Skip*

EMMY POV
"It's been 2 months since I last saw you guys. Well we are glad to say today is the last day of tour" I say into my camera.

"And no don't worry, I did not forget about you guys. I've been umm just keeping to myself I guess" as I say biting my lip.

"Well quick update, Conan is no longer touring with us, because he only toured for the first few shows  due to him being in college still, and yes we still do talk. Umm Jessie and I have been having our ups and down but I won't get into that but we still love each other, which is what matters and Brendon is doing fine and Waterparks they're still here with us, they're just somewhere, but I'll talk to you guys soon" I say ending the video.

It's been a little quiet for the past few months, as you recall we had the Ryan's incident, but he never came and got me that night because we left immediately. But I have a gut feeling that he's gonna strike a move soon.

I've told Brendon about this and he's been head over heels. I think he's resting at the moment, which I need him to be.

So after that event, Jessie and I's relationship has been going down hill, where we would constantly fight, then when we hit her hometown she asked to take a break, but I refused and that was the last time we saw each other.

It's either, its really awkward when we talk on the phone to where we practically ignore each other's messages and all.

As I hop off of my bed, I go over to Brendon to check if he's okay because he is awfully quiet.

"Dad? Good morning?" I say as I walk into his room.

"Morning sunshine" he says with his raspy voice, hmm he probably just woke up.

"How are you feeling?" He asks me, his voice squeaks. "I'm alright, how about you? you sound pretty bad" I ask him.

"Yea, I'm alright, I just have a sick feeling in my gut that today is not those days" he says, sighing.

He gets up and walks to the bathroom, while I go to the kitchen and make cups of tea for myself and Brendon.

He comes out of the bathroom, looking ready to go. I hand him his cup of tea, while I go pack the rest of my stuff.

I come back and is now sipping my tea.

"I think we should get going now" Brendon says grabbing his bag and starts his way out the door. I throw on my hoodie and walk closely behind Brendon.

We walk towards the back exit and hop in the van that takes us directly to the venue. We head inside the venue and met everyone in the dressing room, where they had a cake to celebrate tonight's accomplishment.

"Guys, this is just ughh this is so awesome. Thank you guys, I truly appreciate it and appreciate you guys for being here to help with these accomplishments throughout this tough time. I know that situations has been changing lately, but I thank you guys for baring with us and thank you to you amazing crew members who made it possible for this all to happen" Brendon says as his voice starts to crack.

"Meanwhile, Let's do this and have fun tonight!! Also Brendon you go on vocal rest now because tonight is the last show and you gotta do this!" Awsten says, throwing his arms around Brendon's shoulder.

Brendon decides to take Awsten's advice and goes onto vocal rest because of his voice.

I stick my tongue at Brendon and we all take off running and hiding. After awhile, I decided not to hide for long because of circumstances and what happened last time with Brendon.

I run back to him and he seemed calmed. I found him actually laying on the couch staring at the ceiling.

"Tired?" I ask him, standing near him. He nods his head.