Party

BRENDON POV

It was Sarah's birthday, and we were having a party at the house for Sarah.

Also, we are surprising them with our recent news, us getting engaged.

Also it's Emmy's first time meeting Sarah's parents and it would be my second time meeting them.

They live in Detroit, but we bought their plane tickets and flew them out here. They are gonna be staying here for a few nights and speaking of parents, my parents are gonna be here too including all of our siblings because they happen to all live in California.

It was morning time and Emmy was awake, but Sarah was still sleeping.

I decided to get up and make breakfast.

Once I made breakfast I took it in a tray and placed it on a nightstand with a note on it.

After that Emmy and I had our breakfast downstairs and then we got dressed and fed the dogs and let them roam free. Emmy and I left the house and went to the store.

I was in charge of food, while Emmy was in charge of decorations and etc.

An hour later, we got went home.

When we got home Sarah was awake, because we could hear the office playing somewhere in the house.

SARAH POV

I was sleeping soundly, with no distraction. Wait that is strange, something is off. The house is really quiet at this time of the day what is happening.

As I reached for my phone to see the time it was 11am. Still strange because everyone should be up and I saw a empty space near me.

Then at the night stand near my head is a tray full of food and a note.

I drank some of the coffee and picked up the note and read it.

"Morning my love,

Hope you had an amazing morning so far. I decided to get up early and make you breakfast. Hope you enjoyed it. If you are wondering where I'm at? I'm with Emmy at the store, we'll be home soon, also I'll be picking up the parents soon. But enjoy the quiet time and breakfast. I love you and happy birthday.

~ Love Brendon xoxo"

Aww how sweet of him.

Well while it's quiet , I'm gonna take in a few episodes of the office then.

EMMY POV

We finally just got home from the store. Brendon went to set up the back while I went to set up the living room and decorated by putting all the helium balloons we got and putting them in a pile in the living room.

The dinning table was where we would put the food for the guests. I pushed that table all the way to the back and put up a huge banner that said happy birthday on top.

Brendon left for a few minutes to go get the cake and food.

As he left I ran to my room. Sarah's door was closed and the show was playing loudly, so she had a good distraction. I ran to my room and I had pictures of the family and etc printed out.

I took those pictures and posted it on the walls around the living room, basically all of Sarah's memories. Even her baby pictures that Brendon sent to me.

I got out my extra strings of fairy lights and golden streamers and put theme in the backyard and turned it to a photo area with another banner, and golden balloons that had the number 32 on it. I also had another set of that balloon and put them inside as well near the food.