Im So Done With This Sh*t

1 WEEK LATER

HOLY FATHER BEEBO POV

It's been a week since I've seen Emmy. We would talk to her through text messages. We would leave her food outside of her door to let her get it.

The day after her break up with Lily was horrible. She had so many breakdowns, but I don't mind her though. I was like that too, especially when I was gonna ask Sarah out. I found out that she had a boyfriend and yea. But you guys know the story. I hope so, but I basically threw a tantrum and etc. for weeks, and that is what's currently happening to Emmy.

I think today might be the day Emmy comes out of her cave. We'll see.

Anyways as for today, I'm just now waking up. Sarah and I have been planning our wedding all night. Though our wedding is in like what 3 months, we still want to be prepared.

Today was one of those days, where we would just find some place to lay around the house.

I get up and decided to make breakfast. I make everyone a plate and bring Emmy's plate up to her door. I knock and run off.

I went back downstairs to eat my food in peace with Sarah. We talked about the most randomness thing like what if we had another kid and etc.

Then I had an idea because I was bored. I picked up Sarah carrying her bridal-style and walked outside to the backyard. Then walked closely to the pool. Sarah knew what was happening and then I just lightly throw her into the water causing her to get soak.

I hear Sarah gasping for air. I turn around and she pouts. She asks me to pull her up, but I think I fell for it because I literally fell into the pool joining her.

We decided to have a water fight, then things escalated and let's just say we had way too much fun in the pool.

At this point we were on top of each other and eating each other's face in the hot tub.

In the middle of our make out session, I felt something hit my forehead.

"OUCH" I say rubbing my forehead. I look around to see what hit my forehead and it was a Nerf gun bullet.

I look around trying to seeing where that bullet came from. I looked up in the direction it came from and I spotted Emmy out on the balcony waving at me and waving the nerf gun.

"Uh oh" I hear Emmy say.

"YEA THAT PERSON SHOULD BE SAYING UH OH" I say back to her. I get up and run to dry myself up with a towel.

"You guys did not?!?!" Emmy says.

"What???" I ask confused, I see Emmy point down and that's when I realized that I was butt naked.

"What I was skinny dipping" I say and smirk.

"Sure, I heard all that moaning and mom squealing, and next thing you know you guys were on top of each other, and I decided to shoot you guys, while you were distracted" she explains and smirks.

I scoff at her and run inside the house. I open up the closet that had the nerf guns and bullets. Then I charged up to Emmy's room.

As I run up there and enter her room. I see no sign of her. I went to look around the room and still no sign. In the closet nope, In my closet nope, in the hallway closets nope, in my room nope, the bathroom nope. Just nothing I couldn't find her.

That's when I realized that I couldn't find her, that was when I felt my anxiety hitting and all those thoughts came in, thinking that's he's back and she's gone again. Then I ended up having a full blown anxiety attack. All I knew was that I collapsed to the ground and I felt my throat closing and next thing you know it was dark.

EMMY POV

I was hiding in Brendon's closet. I could hear him running around the house looking for me.

Ahh just like old days, when he first adopted me. We did this too.

That time I hid in the storage closet in the hall and Brendon pulled me out instantly.

As I was stuck in my thoughts, I heard footsteps approaching which was probably Brendon's and they were outside of the room.

Seconds later I heard a thump.

Ehh it's probably Brendon trying to get my attention and trying to make me come out.

I wait for a few minutes and now I'm actually scared.

Screw this. I got up and moved from my hiding place I walk around looking for Brendon and shouting out his name.

Then I see something. I walk closer and noticed that it's Brendon on the ground, unconscious.

"Shit" I mumble. I try to pick him up but failed. Then I rested his head on my lap. I was running my hand through his hair hoping that he'll wake up soon.

I started to feel tears roll down my face and land on Brendon. At this point I didn't care. I just wanted Brendon to be here with me.

I see Brendon starting to stir, then he wakes up with his eyes wide open.

"Umm, hello Sunshine" he says.

"Hello" I say back.

"So, what are we doing down here?" He asks.

"Too be honest, I think you had a anxiety attack and you blacked out and I found you here" I say. And he nods taking in the information.

"Oh no, don't you cry" he says wiping my tears away.

He struggles to get up for a bit, after awhile I got up and pulled him up.

"Woooo, give me a minute. I'm still dizzy from that fall" he says, putting a finger up.

I pull him towards the couch and have him sit there. While he sits on the couch I run to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

"Here ya go" I say handing him the water.

"Thanks" he says taking it and gulping down the water.

"So, wanna explain why, you had that attack?" I ask.

"Oh yea, I was looking for you and I couldn't find you anywhere and then I started freaking out, thinking about what if it happened again, and then I remember I couldn't breathe and everything went black" he says trying to explain the situation.

"Ahh I see, but hey I'll never leave you, not now not ever. Okay I'll always be here with you" I say.
"Thanks Emmy, I love you so much" he says.

"I love you more" I says back, kissing him in the cheeks.

"So I see that you are out, now from your cave" Sarah says walking in from the back.

"Uh yea," I say rubbing the back of my neck.

Man that break up was horrible, it was probably because it was my first. Like I was so in love with Lily but she had to do me dirty. For instance, she cheated on me and was those jealous girlfriends.

So the time I spent in my room was me taking all of our pictures together and deleting them or cutting them into pieces. Most time it was spent with me sitting there crying or listening to sad live songs. By the way, I never went to the mall with Jessie that day and I kind of feel bad because I've been ignoring everybody. Like Lily tried to text me and what not, but I blocked her on everything, yes I know that's shady but she deserves it right? And today, I thought it was the day to get out of my room and continue to live life. So that's what I did.

CAN I GET A HUYYA??? ANYWAYS WOO IM GLAD I GOT THIS CHAPTER DUN. IM KIND OF LOW KEY IN A WRITERS BLOCK WHICH IS TAKING ME A WHILE TO PUBLISH WITH NEW CHAPTERS. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE CHAPTER AND THANKS FOR READING. ILL SEE YALL LATER WHENEVER THAT IS. ALSO I HAVE FINALS IN MAYBE A FEW WEEKS, SO HOPEFULLY WHEN THAT IS OVER AND ILL BE BORED OUT OF MY MIND AND I CAN PULL UP MOTIVATION AND MY IMAGINATION TO WRITE THESE SO TIL THEN