Jail time

BRENDON POV

I was gonna kill Henry, after what I heard from Emmy.

No wonder Emmy was acting weird when he first came and now I know.

But how did he find her though?

I walked over to Henry and punched him in the face.

"What the Hell Brendon?" Pete asks.

"He fucking raped my daughter and he thinks that it's okay to come to my house and act like he is innocent" I said out loudly.

"What the fuck when?? We just met him?" Pete asks.

"I DONT FUCKIN KNOW ALL I KNOW IS THAT HE RAPE MY DAUGHTER AND THE ONLY REASON HES HERE IS TO GET HER BACK AND DO IT AGAIN AND HURT MY PRINCESS AGAIN" I shouted at him.

I took a fistful of his shirt and threw some more punches.

"Woah chill Brendon, we'll sort this out" Pete says pulling me away.

"Hell no, why would I let him get away with this" I say.

"Well because the Brendon I know wouldn't waste his time beating up a douche" Pete says.

He pulls out his phone and dials 9-1-1 and shows me who he's calling.

"Hello, yes umm can I get some cops please..... Thanks see ya later" Pete says casually into the phone.

The other guys were holding Henry down.

The front door opened and there came some cops.

Pete explained everything to them and they pulled out the hand cuffs took him to the car and into the station.

They asked me and Emmy to meet at the station for questioning and then take Emmy to the hospital to get her checked out.

The guys except for Pete stayed behind at the house, while Sarah, Pete, Emmy and I go down to the station.

We were all brought into questioning and we basically told them whatever we knew.

Once we finished they said they'll call us if anything. I wish we can get this done already.

Next was the clinic, we had Emmy get checked out and they took samples. They couldn't really do anything and then they took her urine sample.

After maybe like 15 minutes or so they came back and said that we could go home, and everything was fine as we hope so.

EMMY POV

I'm so glad we got that done with, like I just want all this to be over and we can go back to our regular lives and I wouldn't be a burden to my family. I mean I'm already a burden and let me say I hate the attention.

Once we got home, I opened the car door and ran inside the house before anyone else.

I ran into my room and locked myself in. I decided to blast the music out of my speaker in the room and bounce around singing and dancing trying to get all my emotions out, because this is the only way I can let this out.

I started blasting the emo quartet.

As I'm in the middle of jamming out to ' I Don't Love You' by My Chemical Romance. I heard a knock on my door.

I went over to my door and opened. I opened it and there stood dad.

He came inside the room and shut the door. I paused the song in the background.

We both sat down on my bed and he pulled me into his lap.

Yes a teenage girl on his lap, I must be heavy.

I tried squirming around but he held me close to his chest.

"So I have some news, there's nothing they can do about it, than put him in jail, but they did find other victims and found out that he had killed them and found them on his property. So the court decided not to do a trial and just throw him into jail for the rest of his life" Brendon said hugging me.

I hugged dad back and he started to play with my hair.

"How about this, we go to dinner as a family, just you me and Sarah and we go out to a diner to celebrate, is that cool?" Dad asked.

"Uh yea, sure let me get changed" I said and he nodded walking out my bedroom door and shutting it.

I ran out of ideas so here we go. Anyways thanks for reading. I'll see ya later adios.