Informational Sequences?

Well I'm bored it's 12am and I just decided to let you get to know me a bit more. So I decided to write Facts about me!

Well for Starters My name is Timesha.

I live in Michigan US

I'm 14 Years Old Turning 15 in October :)

Once in fifth Grade a girl hit me with a hockey stick and I beat her up.

My first Kiss was in 8th Grade..Don't judge me and it was with my old Crush and ex boyfriend Richard was his name.

I started liking 1D in 2013.

I'm Niall Girl.

My Favorite Color is Blue & Green.

I was first introduced into Wattpad by Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa *Shoey* how innocent I was I didn't know about smut or anything really.

Wow. 

I faught this boy in the 5th Grade who ended up being my boyfriend in the 8th whom ended up cheating on me whom I hate now.

I can't is like my fav to words.

My fav YouTubers are Tyler Oakley & Thatsojack.

I have a lot of favorite movies.

But I used to enjoy Barbie Movies.

My Fav TV shows are  The Vampire Diaries ,  the originals, and Switch at birth. I love PLL to but that's another story.

I was and still am a Belieber.

See now this is kinda something a long time ago I used to like Taylor Swift but then I didn't like her cause She didn't like Justin Bieber and then I didn't like her because she made those songs about Harry.  I thought she was a bitch but now I'M able to look pass that, and now I love her music well I've always loved her music but now I like her basically.

I really Love Ariana Grande.

I used to have the biggest Crush on Danny Phantom and Jake Long from American Dragon.

My First Boyfriend was a really long time ago I think second grade his name was Thomas don't remember his last name he was knew and cute and I liked him and then the next day he told me he liked me,  and asked me out I said Yes and thats how it went. We didn't last though.  Haha,

I had this one bestfriend she had the same last name as me and I knew her since kindergarten her name was Kayla Brown And we lost contact when I moved to Las Vegas in forth Grade.

I wanna be an Actress, Singer, Director, & Model

I've been cheated on once.

My.dad died, May 2014.

Didn't think I'd ever recover ever I had felt a hurt I never want to feel ever.

I was from May until August.

But I kinda learned to accept it, cause I know he'll always be with me in my heart.

My sister had bought me one Direction tickets to make me feel better, One Direction was literally my only source of Happiness them and my friends.

I have a bad habit of burning myself.  Not purposely.  I'M just really clumsy.

One time I was really little, me and my cousins were crawling around the ironing board and the iron fell and burned the whole top of my foot.

Then this other time I was making Ravioli and It was in the microwave, and I tried to take it out with just my hands I'M so stupid excuse me, i took it  out and it started burning my hands so I threw it In the air and it opened it spilled all over my arm. It was horrible,

My favorite pop is Crush Orange.

I'M starting to love Apple Juice too.

MY FAVORITE EMOJIS:

I SLEEP ALOT.

I have a crazy ass best Friend but I love her so much.

I curse alot.

I Get really annoyed with people who doesn't like one direction.

It's not even funny.

Like I be so annoyed.

My favorite subject in school, is Math & Science and Drama.

My Hobbies include Twitter. Tweeting sleeping, writing and reading.

My Favorite Food is Cheeseburgers.

My First Niall Fanfiction was Back Fire

My First Fanfiction Fanfiction was After.

I was so innocent. I didn't even know what I was getting myself into.

I Like Selena Gomez Like alot.

I love music and when I'M listening to it I like to think I'm in a music video.

I'm really fucking Weird.

I think cartoon elephants are sooooo cute!

I talk alot and I have Dark Brown Hair and dark brown eyes my features are boring.

I love Alex & Sierra.

My fav sport is  Track and field.

My favorite thing to say Is why you thought you were doing something.

I hate when somebody ignores me

I hate being on the phone when they aren't talking and they keep saying hold on.

I had two best friends but one Back stabbed me,

I don't like Fake People.

I sometimes get mad very easily.

I really like watching Dancing with the Stars.

I use to have a thing for Jaden Smith I like really used to love him.

I used to write poems.

I used to be really mean and bad.

I write songs,

Middle school was my best years so far.

One time I was so sick I thought I was going to die.

I love having friends who love one Direction.

Because one Direction Is all I ever talk about.

I can't dance except twearking cause I can do that very well thanks to Harry.

I really like 5 seconds of summer.

My fav is Calum

My Internet Personality and my Real life Personality are very different.

My Younger Sister Loves 1D her fav Is Niall.  But No he's obv mine.

My older sisters love Zayn :( they don't really care for them though

My mom doesn't really like them.

Current songs that I love,

LITTLE DO YOU KNOW..
WILDEST DREAMS
FUTURE HUSBAND.
AND
Once in a life time.

I love one Direction so much words cannot describe.

A/N that was a little bit more about me... Spring Break yasss. Will be updating tmr night Love y'all good night.