Break Time (Something New)

Nialls POV

"I miss you so much babe" (Y/N) texts me I smile before texting back.

"I know, I miss you too. But next weekend I'm all yours!"

I reply sending the text shoving my phone into my pocket as I handed by plane ticket to the attendant and she pointed out my seats for me. I slowly walked to my seat, avoiding eye contact and praying not to be recognized as I pulled my snapback a little lower over my forehead. I had gotten a break from touring a week earlier than I was supposed to and was going to surprise my girlfriend, (Y/N)

To avoid as much publicity and paparazzi as possible, I was on a normal flight, and so far, nobody had recognized me. I had told her family and the rest of the guys to keep it a secret, so it would be a complete surprise. I pulled my hat over my eyes and leaned back in my seat as the plane took off, and before I knew it I was shaken awake by the plane landing. I gathered all my stuff and waited for the all clear, rushing to the front of the plane so I could be first off.

Now that I had made it through the Hardest part, I got a taxi and headed to (Y/N)'s flat. As I pulled onto her street, I had to wipe my hands on my jeans to keep them from sweating and my heart began to race. I hadn't seen her and nearly 2 months, and I couldn't believe this was happening. I paid the driver and grabbed my suit case quickly running to her door and setting my stuff down before slowly reaching my hand up and pressing the buzzer to her flat number.

"Who is it?" I heard her voice over the speaker and almost forgot how to breathe.

"Pizza delivery." I lied, in my most Americanized accent. She seemed confused but soon allowed me access and I headed towards the set of stairs that led to her flat. I stopped at her door, then knocked almost too excitedly as I heard her make her way to the door.

" I didn't order any pizza- Niall?!" She stopped herself her eyes widening I just smiled at her opening my arms as she jumped onto me wrapping her legs around me as I held her tight.

"Hey, babe." I said, kissing her cheek and she let go and pulled me into the flat.

"I thought you weren't getting a break until next week??" She asked, her beautiful smile overwhelming.

"Well, we got off quicker and I wanted to surprise you, so here I am." I said, gesturing to myself. She hugged me tightly again, getting on her tiptoes to give me a kiss.

"Where's my pizza?" She asked with a laugh, once she got over the excitement of me being there.

"It's just me, sorry." I said, and she pretended to pout.

"I guess that'll work too." She said with a wink, pulling me into another hug.

Another one from tumblr but edited by me.