🖤11🖤

In just that moment the bathroom door opened and Y/N saw a now heated make out session of her two caregivers, mommies, lovers..ugh she was confused how to call them and her mind was foggy after spending so much time as a little kid.

The couple looked at her, but they did not know what to say. None of the phrases that Lisa or Rosé had on their minds worked out..

'Come here babygirl' sike, she is not in little space anymore. - Lisa thought to herself.

'Want to join us?' no way she would say yes - Rosé thought to herself.

'Hey Y/N we were making out here while you were gone. Because of you, we do not have time for each other, you are basically a burden.' - Thought Y/N as she silently went out of the room into her own.

"Okay, did you just see her roll her eyes at us?" Lisa asked surprised by this behaviour of someone so shy and nice.

"Let's not Lisa. Might as well give her some time alone." Rosé said, looking at the now closed door from their master bedroom.

--------------------------------

In Y/N's mind was a pure chaos as she went back to her room filled with all the little space items and thought about the scene she just saw. Her adult side saw.

Y/N looked around and started putting the things away. Luckily part of her room were both bathroom and a closet, so she did not have to leave and interact with the two women.

She put away the toys first so that her little side would not try to come out. She was not in mood for that. After putting all the plushies, dolls and squishies away, she swiftly put the clothes away too. Later being proud of how beautiful the room looked. So simple and spacious.

Y/N felt better after doing this and not so long after laid down in bed and thought about earlier.

She really did not know how to react, like she knew those two were in a relationship, however Y/N fell in love too. The two women were the only one to care for her, ever since her previous master died. They cared so much and would literally bring her heaven if she asked for it.

That made her fall for them. Deep. And she somehow regretted it, cause she knew they bought her only for the pleasure of caring for her. But in the childlike way. Poor Y/N did not think about another scenario - they loved her too and not only as their baby.

She has always been insecure and shy, only for her to break more each and every time she was handed to a new buyer. And now, she was even more scared as the man in white tried to do it once again.

Take her away from safety and bring her back to that old stinky basement.

Y/N just needed some time really, but without the two women and her little self.

--------------------

A few days later..

..The whole situation worsened. Y/N has not been in little space since that night and it surely looked like it.

She was almost always in her room, either sleeping or just facing the wall and thinking.

A few times a day she would get out and make a run for a few water bottles and then swiftly run back to her room. She has felt stress and anxiety building up from all the excessive thoughts. 

She did not eat much or worse, anything, which lead to her getting back to her previous appearence. Bones starting to stick out of her small frame.

It was truly intense for her mind to jump around like this and one could say, she was hanging on the edge.