🖤2🖤

In last chapter you have read...

You can now take your trophey home mrs. Park, goodbye." The waiter waved at her and took his leave as well as the guard.
Now it was only her and Y/N.
...

They stood against eachother and Rosé just wanted to scream of how adorable Y/N looked. She was a lot smaller than her. And had big E/C eyes, pink cheeks and super long lashes.

Let's be honest, she looked like a doll.

"Hello Y/N, I'm Park Chaeyoung, but call me Chaeyoung or Chae. I will now take you home,alright?" Rosé tried to say it in the sweetest voice, so that she didn't scare Y/N.

"Okay" Y/N says in a small voice. She might be scared of the new environment, but Rosé hopes to gain her trust soon.

"Let's go sweetheart."

__________

The car ride was silent but calm and soon they were standing in front of Chaelisa's mansion.

"Before we go inside Y/N, I need to tell you one thing and that is, I have a girlfriend called Lisa."

Rosé saw a discomfort in Y/N's eyes, but quickly added..

"But don't worry, she is amazing and surely will like you. Just don't be so shy, we won't eat you." Chaeyoung laughed a bit, to enlighten the atmosphere.

And it actually helped.. Chaeyoung saw a small smile forming on Y/N's face. She tried to take Y/N's hand in hers, but Y/N flinched and Rosé realised it may not be the best idea.

They slowly approached the mansion and Rosé rung the bell.
A beautiful and tall woman opened the door and Y/N immediately hid behind Rosé's back, afraid that the woman might be angry to see her.

"Hey Rosé, you are finally home, I missed you."

"I missed you too Lisa," Rosé took a break and continued in whispers "I have someone special behind my back. She is very shy, ok?"

And Lisa whispered back "Ok, should I be afraid, Chaeyoung?"

"Of course not babe."

"Hey Y/N sweetheart, can you come out? I want you to meet someone nice."

And slowly, Y/N came out from behind and with big doe eyes looked at Lisa.

"Good evening miss." Y/N greeted her politely.

"Good evening Y/N, please call me Lisa. I hope you will like it here and don't be afraid of us. We are really nice."

"Thank you, Lisa and Chae." Y/N says in a more confident voice. She feels safe with them and that is exactly what they wanted.

"I'll show you your room now Y/N, is that alright?" Rosé says, slightly squating, Y/N's head fell low because of her shyness.

"Yes, thank you."

Chaeyoung and Y/N went upstairs, while Lisa mouthed 'let's talk later' to Chae, when she turned around.