🖤1🖤

WARNING:this story contains little space and there will be some flashback moments that could offend someone. If you don't like it, don't read it. We don't need any more hate in this world. 🖤

----------------------

Chaeyoung's pov

I'm sitting in my office, papers all around my desk, but still I can't think about the work right now. I think about Lisa, it surely made her feel horrible when she lost our baby. She must be already home from her therapy, so maybe I could give her a quick call.

Bzzp.. Bzzp.. Bzzp..
"Hello Chae, what's up?" Lisa's tired voice is raspy and I can tell she has been crying again.

"Hi babe, I just wanted to ask, how are you? How was therapy?"

"Therapy was great. I'm great. How are you? When will you come home?"

"Hmm, you should invite some friends over for today. I have some news that I want to share with you. Also, don't wait for me, I still have one meeting to attend."

"Alright Chaeyoung, I hope the news are good. See ya later, bye."

"Bye babe."

Rosé hung up the phone, she is getting inpatient because today is a big day.
Today she will attend an auction where you can buy a person.

Of course it's not legal, but what can she do. People at adoption center told her and Lisa that they can't adopt a child. They still are not a married couple, which makes them uncapable of adopting.

But now, that she can just go and buy a person and do anything to them, she got an idea where they could turn the person into a baby.

Like an adult-size baby. Lisa said multiple times that she finds them adorable and Rosé thinks, she will love that idea as well.

And Rosé also met a couple, that got a baby on auction. They told her in how horrible condition the baby was.

That is one more reason to go to the auction. To help at least one person to get better life.

So now that Rosé was done with all the paperwork, that surely comes with being the CEO, she got up,took her bag and headed for secret elevator that was only her's.

She got to the car and slowly drew to the ship. Yes, the auction was held on a ship. Kinda weird, but surely a good camouflage.

She started to walk towards the entry.

"Good evening mrs.-"

"Chaeyoung, Park Chaeyoung."

"Oh yes mrs. Park, we have been waiting for you. This is your ticket for the 1st row seat. Please enjoy."

"Thank you, I hope I will find what I want today." Rosé said in a superior voice. She smirked when she saw how submissive the worker there was.

She just loves making everyone feel inferior.

Now that her ticket was also proved to the SBS guard, she could carefully walk down the stairs and to the biggest hall.

There have already been put out chairs with silk covers, tables with expensive champagne and big red carpets all over the floor.

She sat down at her VIP seat in front line and a waiter came to her table to open the champagne.

"Good evening mrs. Park, I'm going to be your waiter for today. Would you like some appetizer as a starter?" he asked, ready to pour champagne in the diamond clear glass.

"No no, please I don't drink, I'm here with car so no champagne."

"Oh, I didn't know mrs. Park, would you like some mineral water or a cup of tea?"

"Yes, tea sounds great, thank you."

The waiter bowed a bit and left to make a cup of tea.

/5 minutes later/

Chaeyoung got her cup of tea and also a small dessert, that contained brownie, decorated with dark chocolate doodles and raspberry marmelade, topped with blueberries in caramel.

Hall started to fill with people and there was a thrilling atmosphere, because they didn't really know what they should expect.

Lights turned off and the stage was seen only because of the ladies at each side, who had fire poles in their hands.

A rather small and chunky man came up on the podium and introduced himself.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, you can call me "man in white" and now I will introduce you the most beautiful trophies that you can fight for in just a minute. Enjoy please. "

Rosé noticed, that he had a golden tooth and a pole with dragon face beside him. He didn't look very pleasant, but well after today she won't ever hear from him. Or that's what she thinks.

"And 1st we have here a beautiful and talented Esma, she is the perfect company for every event and likes to take care of her owners. Please come out Esma!"

People around Rosé started to clap their hands like wild foxes, when Esma came out. She was feeling uncomfortable, while looking at Esma, because she saw the sadness in her eyes.

But she wasn't what Rosé was looking for. Rosé wanted someone, that she and Lisa could take care of, but not someone that would take care of them.

Although Rosé had to admit, Esma was very beautiful.
----------

Throughout the evening, there wasn't one girl, that caught Chaeyoung's eye. She was waiting and waiting and almost losing her interest.

But then, while she was already speculating about leaving.. The "man in the white" called out the last and most beloved girl.

"And now dear friends, let me introduce you the lovely and breath-taking.. Y/N!"

And when the rather small girl in long white dress and flower crown showed up, Rosé knew that she was the one and only.

People started to bid, but as a CEO, Rosé surely wasn't afraid of not winning over everyone in the room.
She just let them have empty hopes.

"5000!"

'' 7000''

''10000"

"I'll give 15000!"

''20000! ''

                          "50000!"

And that is when a big ohhh was heard in the hall.

Rosé was standing up while holding her VIP black card that meant, you had a LOT of money on there.

She smirked, cause of course noone would give more. She was always the winner and that was final.

"Okay okay, 50000 for 1..........for 2...........and for 3!!!!Y/N has been officially sold to number 3.
Congratulations to all today's winners and see you next time, thank you!"

After the auction ended, her waiter came back to her and took Rosé to another room,where she had to pay and then they got out the ship.

And there Y/N was.
Standing in the same dress and flower crown, while a SBS guard was tightly tackling her.

Rosé's blood started to boil, when she saw Y/N shaking, because she only had the dress on and it was quite cold outside. Y/N also looked uncomfortable because the guard has a tight grip on her arm..

"You can now take her home mrs. Park, goodbye." The waiter bowed again and took his leave as well as the guard. Now it was only her and Y/N.
...

Hi guys! This is the new story start.. Do you like it? What do you think their meeting will be like? And how will Lisa react?

Read to know more! 😘