🖤5🖤

In the last chapter you have read..

Lisa put down a giant blanket and the three of them laid down.

Y/N was still asleep, so Rosé slightly shook her.

"Sweetie we are in the park, wake up." Lisa's soft voice was so calming, Y/N learned more into the crook of Rosé's neck and started sucking on her collarbone.

"Oh baby you want your paci?" Rosé asked and Y/N was somehow unable to speak, so she just shook her head yes. "

Lisa took out a pacifier with bunnies on it.

"Say aaahh sweets" and that is exactly what Y/N did to get in the pacifier.

She lifted her head and looked around. There were still some people and it made Y/N feel very uncomfortable and she was on the edge of falling out of the little space, that her momies have developed.

"Baby do you want to go and play with sand?" Rosé asked, but Y/N started panicking a bit. She was unable to speak and afraid of having to go through the same painful moments as she had to in her dark past.

So she ended up falling from the little space. She looked up at Rosé and Lisa, looking straight in their eyes and they knew, that they were going to hear about something that will make them want to cherish Y/N even more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Y/N took the pacifier out of her mouth and carefully place it into Rosé's palm, then she closed her palm, still not breaking the eye contact. Then Y/N took a few deep breaths and started her monologue:

"I-Im sorry,but I cant. Public makes m-me anxious. You have been so nice to me and I am very thankful, but I cant do this in p-public, people look at me a-and memories of m-my past come o-out. My last owner did horrible things to me w-when in public and I c-cannot forget."

Y/N finished her monologue and fell down on her knees,she was crying uncontrollably and could not get herself to breathe properly.

Rosé took her daddy role and started packing all of their "wanted to be picnic" things back into the basket. While Lisa took her mommy role and lifted Y/N of the grass and took her to their car. She opened the car trunk and wrapped a spare blanket over Y/N and then sat her down in the back seat, then she looked over to Rosé who was already done packing and put the basket into the trunk. They both sat down in the car.

Rosé started the engine and they rode back into their house.

.......about 5 minutes later......

While they were in the car, Y/N's cries fell down to soft sniffles and she concentrated on three things:

the Sunset                                                                                                                                                                                the soft music playing in the radio                                                                                                                                  and the fizzing sounds of mommy Lili's cola  

After crying so much,her throat felt dry. So she asked Lisa for some cola.

"L-lisa?" Y/N asked,trying to not annoy her

"Yes Y/N? Is everything okay?"

"Yes it is,I just am feeling thirsty..can I have a little bit of your drink please?"