Chapter 1

⇝ ✻✻✻ ⇜

- Jungkook

Since I was a little child, I couldn't hear a thing and it became normal to me pretty soon. I couldn't hear my mother's voice, birds, nothing. And I was really okay with it, it became ordinary to me. My parents sent me to school, to learn sign language, but I learned to read lips really well, so well that nobody noticed I was deaf. I was sent to a normal school and somehow, I survived there.

Well, my teachers and professors knew but, they never told anybody. So I didn't got picked on, which was really kind off strange, but the strangest thing was; Jimin, my best friend, he never suspect that I can't hear him, he thought I was normal.

I wish, that I was normal sometimes, thought. I wished to hear his voice, to hear him sing ( I knew that he could sing, because I could feel his vibrations in his vocal cords and the way he opened his mouth and lips.

I can tell you how weird it can becomes if you look your best friend in lips. This is why I was sometimes careful not to do that. But it was hard, because then, I really couldn't 'hear' anything. Jimin must thought I was crazy that time.

'' Will you eat that? '' I read his lips. I nod and smile.

'' Of course I am going to eat it! Give me that! '' and I grabbed his lunch. Jimin never eats it 'till the end and I don't know if I like it. He sometimes seems to be really thin and fragile that I think he's gonna break down. I don't like that, but i said to myself never to mention it, it's probably better, for me and for him.

Jimin puts his hand on table in cafeteria and he sighs, but the way he does this, it's so funny, like he is trying to not be annoyed.

'' Okay, what happened? '' I asked him and he smirks.

'' You do really know me, I'm impressed, '' and he gives me 'the' look.

'' You are my best friend, of course I would know this about you. Now tell me what's wrong. ''

'' She turned me down, Joy. ''

'' Oh. I'm sorry, Jimin. But if I'm being honest, you two were never meant to be together. ''

Jimin is now angry and pissed at me and I don't blame him. Sometimes I wish i wouldn't talk this much for a deaf person.

'' Be quiet, '' he says.

'' Okay, okay. Sorry. ''

But inside, I was laughing.