Chapter 11

⇝ ✻✻✻ ⇜

- Jungkook

When I came to his house, I could tell how really nervous he was, it was like he was shaking all over his body, that's how bad he looked.

I didn't want this to happen, Jimin didn't deserve it.

'' At least you guys had a courage to tell me. ''

I thought, ''it's this the time when she will kick Jimin out of house?'' But, no, Jimin's mum was happy. She hugged us and said : ''Jimin, we support you no matter what. If you are dating Jungkook, that is your decision. I want my baby to be happy. ''

Jimin's dad didn't say anything until now - then, he stand up, he put the newspaper on the sofa and said the words that I should expect.

''Jimin and Jungkook, we love you both, no matter if you are gay or not.''

After this speech, he just watched TV, like, nothing happened few minutes ago. I turned around to Jimin and he had teary eyes, but not because he was sad, he was crying because he was so happy. His family was so supportive and today was the best gift for him.

'' Let's go to my room, shall we? '' Jimin asked. I smile and nod; he grabbed my hand lightly and we both went upstairs.

He opens the door and he flops his ass on bed, almost destroying it, even thought I was deaf I could almost Hear it. It was funny.

I chuckle and I plop my body next to him. I turn around to see his face and to read his lips.

''That was something, '' Jimin said and he has a relived face when he looks back at the ceiling. I can't 'read' so I moved on my elbow so I can look at him. Whenever I look at him, my heart is going crazy and I want to kiss him so bad. He start to talking again, but I don't 'listen' and I rather kiss him instead. His lips are soft and I can feel he's humming, I can feel the vibrations and it's driving me crazy. He backs from me, but he is still in my reach so I can cuddle him. I put my head on his chest. I can't hear his heart, but I can feel it, it's steady, but beating really hard.

I can feel that he's singing. I can feel that he's happy and I am happy too. Than, we change, he is on top of my chest and he almost fall asleep, even thought is morning. I love how close we are, even before we were a couple.

⇝ ✻✻✻ ⇜

- Jimin

Jungkook is really the best boyfriend I can have, He said those words when I almost chicken out. He is so brave and I love him. I love him like a best friend and I love him as my boyfriend. I don't want anything or anyone else.

''We should do something, '' he says.

''Like what? ''

'' Maybe,... we can go on a proper date? '' he says happily.

I am so happy that he said that. '' Yes! ... But where? I can't think of any place. ''

'' Hmm,... maybe,...it's cliche that I want to go with you in a good restaurant?''

'' No. i would like to go on date with you in a restaurant.'' I say and i hug him, '' a proper date, I feel like something will went wrong. ''

'' Don't worry Jimin, I'll be with you, so I am going to make sure nothing will go wrong. I promise.''

We intertwined our pinkies.