Chapter 8

⇝ ✻✻✻ ⇜

-Jungkook

Now, I don't know what I was so scared before, Jimin didn't do anything about me being gay, he took it really nice,... and I think he has feelings for me. I mean, he DID kissed me before and, was he also gay or was he just trying to comfort me like 'we're just friends and you can tell me anything'? I don't know what to expect, I feel like I should ask him but, I don't wanna. I feel like as soon as I am going to ask him, my bubble's gonna burst, like it was just an illusion. And I don't want that, I want him.

But still, I want to ask him. I want him to be my boyfriend, I want to held him in my arms and being happy because he's mine. I want all of that.

Jimin is now worried about me, I can see it by the look on his face.

''Jungkook, ... are you okay? '' he asks. I'm quiet and don't say anything. Then after few seconds I say quietly: '' I feel like it was just a kiss for you, nothing more, like,... am I a toy?''

He's surprised. ''What? No, Jungkook. you are not a toy for me, not at all. I kissed you because, well,... I like you.'' He smiles at me. '' Also, if you're asking, I'm bisexsual. ''

''How did you know...?''

''Jungkook, you are my best friend, of course I would know what is up in your mind! '' I smile wildly and I give him a hug. ''Thank you, Jimin. ''

He press a kiss on my forehead (which it makes him tip-toe) and I laugh. I press his chin up and i give him a kiss, a proper one this time. His lips are little dry right now, but I can also feel it's warmth and how soft they are. Jimin is maybe enjoying a little to much in our kiss, I can feel how eager he has become. I didn't know that I did it, but I moaned. Like out loud and Jimin did hear me ( i didn't you know why,...)

''Did,... you just moaned? '' He asks with a smirk on his face.

I blush like I had ever before. ''I-I-... yeah''

''I didn't say I didn't liked it,'' he winks and I blush again. Oh my,... is he like kinky or something? What kind of monster is my best friend? He sees the look on my face and he starts to laugh. ''Jungkook, chill, it was a joke, ... well yes and no. I didn't mind you moaning and it sounded hot, so,...''

''Oh,... well you did too enjoy in kiss, don't lie to me,...'' i say with a smirk. Jimin winks at me and says : '' I have never said that I don't like kissing. I felt really good kissing with you and I think I want more.''

He doesn't give me a minute and we are kissing again. What on Earth happened to this guy? Is he an alien or something?

I don't question more, I like anything that he's doing to me right now.

⇝ ✻✻✻ ⇜

-Jimin

He's lips are literally driving me crazy, I feel so good with him. Before he moaned and i swear that this was such a turn on. 'Keep it together, Jimin,' I think in my head. 'You don't want him to think you are actually crazy'. The fact is, that I really do liked Jungkook for years now, but also, like him I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Now, I don't know what even are we. Best friends? Boyfriends?... I hope it's boyfriends, because I want that. I want to be His. I want to be Jungkook's. I want to claim him Mine.