Chapter 5

⇝ ✻✻✻ ⇜

-Jungkook

When I woke up, his head was on my chest and my arms were around him, but I didn't feel uncomfortable, it's was actually nice. Jimin was still in a deep, deep sleep and I couldn't help myself to just not look at him, while he was so peaceful. He was so beautiful.

I think he groaned and suddenly he was facing the other way so all I could see was his hear and his back. Still beautiful, thought.

I couldn't stand him and his handsomeness, so I went to the bathroom, then I went to kitchen to make some breakfast for me and Jimin. When I was cooking, he finally woke up and sat down the stool.

''Would you like some coffee? '' I asked and he nodded, ''Yes, please.'' I turned around so I didn't hear him yawn but still, i did make him some coffee.

5 minutes later, he was already feeling refresh and I chuckle when he gives me those funny faces.

''I'm so happy, today is Saturday so this means I can be with you all day... Hey, Jungkook, what do you want to do today? '' He asks.

''Hm,... at first I would really like to do my homework but then,... we can go anywhere you want, really, we can even go to i don't know, swimming... what do you think? ''

Hes eyes were now huge.

''Jungkook, really? I mean you kind of hate being in a pool. Are you sure? ''

''Positive. But let's eat our breakfast at first and then we can go, after finishing homework.''

''Deal, '' Jimin said with a big smile on his face. If he's happy, than I'm happy too.

''Oh, I forgot,'' I said. ''I need to ask my parents if it's okay with them.''

Jimin's smile didn't fade away. ''I'm 100% sure they're gonna say yes. '' He was almost jumping, that is how he was thrilled. And boy, I was so happy too.

So, then we had done our homework and I went to ask my parents about swimming and, Jimin was right, they did both allowed us to go.

⇝ ✻✻✻ ⇜

-Jimin

Jungkook was driving this time and I put music on so we could enjoyed the ride. Jungkook has never ever listened to a music in his car or maybe even in his life. At first it was strange to me, like I always had to sing along to music, but he has never done it.

Maybe he didn't think my music is okay.

'' Hey, you like this song? '' I asked him, but he didn't answer, his eyes were on the road.

''Jungkook? '' He still didn't answer. He yawned but I don't know, was he pretending not to hear me or something? I touched him and he almost jumped.

''What are you doing?! ''

''You weren't listening to me, '' I said.

''O-o-oh. Sorry, I was really busy,.... driving, '' he says with a guilt in his voice. I couldn't believe it, we were almost killed because of me and HE'S apologizing? Well, what?

''It's okay, next time i'm going to be more careful, not to disturb you. '' He nods and his eyes are on the road again.

But something is bothering me. Why didn't he hear me the first time?