Chapter 14

⇝ ✻✻✻ ⇜

-Jimin

"So. Much. Homework. To. Do!" I hear Jungkook pout.

"Well, if you hadn't took your precious time on painting, now you could be finished." I say, but I was joking. I enjoy my time with him and I rather do homework with him then by myself.

"I can help you, it's only math and English, no problem, right?"

"No, I still have one work to do for the art class."

"Oh, that's amazing! Will you show me?"I covered my mouth in surprised. I could see his frustrated look, like, he don't know what am I talking about. He doesn't say anything, so I repeat my words. Then, he gives me a smile and a peck on my lips, saying: " You are going to be the first one to see, deal?"

"Yaaaay!" I always love his art skills, mine are not bad, but he can capture whatever he wants and be amazing in it, I can't do it. I am so happy that he's going to an art school.

On the other hand, I love dancing and singing. But the problem is, that no matter how 'nice' I sing, I can't hear Jungkook saying to me like 'that high note is to pitched' or 'maybe you should rest with singing because I can hear your sore throat'. I mean he did compliment my singing, but it was like,... shallow, like he doesn't know what he was saying and sometimes I mad because of it.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes?"

"How come you never seem to hear what I'm singing? It's like sometimes you just pretend that you don't know what I am saying or you don't have music on in a car,...Somethings are bothering me, and yes, I don't know why."

Jungkook is watching me and after a long time he says: "I think it's time to tell you."

I am confused. What is he going to tell me. Is it something big?

"But I need you to understand, okay? Please, don't freak out after I tell you."

I nod, but I am not sure if i can keep it cool, because it sounds really ... big, like a big secret.

"Jimin,... I am deaf."

I am so surprised that my mouth is wide open.

"W-wh-what?! You're deaf? And you are only telling me NOW?!" I know that I started to yell and I notice how he was on the edge of crying. He starts to explain, but I don't want t hear it. He was lying to me the whole time.

"Jimin..."

"No! I am going home. I can't believe you did this to me. We are a couple!" I storm out. I feel guilty, but I am also very, very mad at him. He didn't told me sooner, whenever I ask him if he is keeping anything from me, he just said, 'no'. How dare he to do this, I am,... was,... am? his best friend. And,...

I drive home but all the way I am crying so hard, that I need to stop few times to not go off road.

Jungkook. why did you lie to me? I am your boyfriend and your best friend.