Chapter 15

⇝ ✻✻✻ ⇜

- Jungkook

I just saw him go, far away from me. And all I could do now, is cry. I cried because I was so selfish and I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I cried because I was a coward.

I felt so down. He did say that he would listen, but he didn't he just left and now I feel like a total crap. Jimin, you promised.

My tear fell on my trousers but I didn't care, I care only for him and he left. Will he ever come back at all? I want him, so bad. I want him to understand, but he didn't gave me a chance.

I tried to call him, but he didn't pick up. He ignored me like literally the whole day.

All I do today, after he left was to lay in bed and feel sorry for myself.

Next day, my parents noticed that it was something different with me, the way I act, the way I talked.

*Honey, is everything alright?* my mum signed to me.

*I,... told Jimin,... That I'm deaf.* I sign back, after one minute.

*Oh, Jungkook! I am so sorry. I'm guessing he didn't take it well.*

*He didn't even let me explain. He just left.* I tell her and she nods.

*I'm am so sorry, honey, but you need to get throught this. Also, don't skip school today, okay?* She told me and she gave me a big hug. I just cried, right there in her arms.

*Yes, mum. I won't skip school, I promise.*

*I love you,* she signs. My dad pats me on my shoulders. He didn't said anything, but he did gave me a sad look, that I totally understand.

When I drove to school today,all I could think of was Jimin. How mad is he? Will he ever forgave me? I felt so bad that I puked.

When I waved at him in the hall, he did kind of respond, he stared at me, but then, he just left to his class. He didn't seem that mad? But I didn't want to aproach him and ruin the chances to ever be friend or boyfriend with him, so I didn't talk to him. 'He needs time' I remind myself.

Jimin was probably crying too, I could see in his eyes. 'I miss you' I said in my head and went to eat lunch. This time, I sat alone. Jimin didn't come to me. Our schoolmates noticed that something happened, but they didn't ask what. And for this, I was really greatfull.

I just went to English class and I didn't chat with my friends there, which was kind of odd, because for someone, who can't hear, I talk a lot.

I really want him back.

When I came from school, I did call him, again, but he didn't pick up.

'Yeah, he is really mad,' I said to myself. There is no way, we can be friends now. I did my homework, I watched tv and I took a bath. But all I had in my mind was him.

'Jimin, please, let me explain.'

'Jimin,...'

Oh, how I wished that he would be mine again.

'Jimin, I need you.'