Chapter 18

⇝ ✻✻✻ ⇜

-Jimin

-One month later

*Please?* I sign.

*Okay, fine. But only this time.*

"Wait, what was that word again?" I'm still learning sign language and I am getting pretty good at this, I think. I still don't know all the words and Jungkook is really patient with me, but I can see, how annoyed he's gonna get, if I ask him once again for how to say this or this word.

I wanna have a real tutor, but I rather be kissing Jungkook, my boyfriend than to be at someone's class and be bored the hell out of my mind.

We are having the conversation in sign language, and now I can introduce myself, say few random words, maybe ask something, but I still haven't learned a lot, so this is why Jungkook is becoming,... angry, if I can say so.

"I'll will show only once more, but that's it, okay?"

"Ugh, fine."

*Only this time.*

After few days I figure, how hard is to sign for other people, but on the other hand, I am having fun at the same time. Jungkook is a good teacher and I can kiss him whenever I want.

"Only,...This?...Ahh, what was the last word, dammit!" Even I can get frustrated really fast. Jungkook saw, that I almost 'solve the riddle' so he signed *time* again.

"Time!"

*Yes, you got it!*

He stares at me and he says: "I'm proud. I know that sometimes, I have a short temper, but still, you are learning fast. I'm proud of you, Jimin."

*Thank you.*

*Come here, you!*

He often says these words, so yeah, I know, what it means. I give him a kiss and then, we realize that is way to dark for me to go home.

*Wanna stay with me?* He asks with a smile on his face.

*Yes. Now, I have to brush my teeth,* I know, that I didn't say it right, but Jungkook understands me. Even tho he was always reading my lips, I can see that he is more relaxed when I use sign language. He is still used to talk to me in class without signing it, but whenever we are not in school, we are talking, practising and doing homework. We are never too much away.

Also, our English test came and for both of us, it was a good B+, which never happened in my life, Jungkook really is a good teacher for a deaf person.

Also, he was accepted to an art school that he always wanted to go. I got to a dance school, and lucky, for us (or maybe it was just a fate) our schools are not too far away for both of us, so we can be couple even, when we graduate and this is what makes me happy; to be with him.

*I'll be right back.'' I say and I go wash my teeth. I go on his bed.

I have my hands on his waist and his hands are on my face, holding it softly. Our legs are in a complete mess but we don't care.

I'm in love with Jungkook. And he means everything to me.

We are kissing now and not caring about anything else, why would we care? We are in this tiny bubble.

*Okay, we need to sleep, tomorrow is school.*

Jungkook left his lamp on his right on, so if I have something to say to him, he can 'hear' me. I don't mind, I have a deaf boyfriend but his is not letting his problem to get away to not achive his dreams. I love him for that.

I know, that he will never hear me, or maybe hear me sing, but I know that he sometimes cn kind of hears me. I know, that it sounds strange, but he can.

⇝ ✻✻✻ ⇜

-Jungkook

How to tell Jimin that soon, i'm gonna have cochlear implant? That from that day I could hear him, his voice, his singing?

I am going to tell him tomorrow morning.

-Next morning

When we eat, I know that I have to tell him.

"Jimin, I need to tell you something. I didn't tell you sooner because my parents told only yesterday and I thought I was dreaming, but, soon, I am going to have a cochlear implant. My family has now enough money to buy one and for me to have a surgery... and that means I could hear you, really soon."

"When is the date?" I can see how fast Jimin was happy for me.

"Soon, I think that in one month. Oh, yeah, I need to tell you also this; I maybe not be able to hear everything, but yeah, I could hear you."

Jimin hugs me.

"This is the best news you can give me. I love you, Jungkook."

"I love you too."