02~

Hanna's POV

I was chasing Sunoo when a tall figure suddenly stand in front of me, I looked at his face and recognize who it was since Sunoo tell me earlier. It was Lee Heeseung, the school playboy. I was about to walk away, but then he grab my shoulder to stop me from walking away. I said, "Excuse me Heeseung-ssi, I need to go somewhere urgently." He just smirked at me and lean closer to my ear, I just froze due to his action he said, "Where are you going so urgently baby?"

I was too stunned to reply to his word, then I was woken up by reality when Sunoo came and drag her out of the awkward situation, but once again she was stop by Heeseung.

He asked, "Hey hey, where are you taking my girl?" Sunoo answered, "She was never yours to begin with, you just came made make her uncomfortable." He smirked and asked, "Were you uncomfortable babe?" I don't know what to answer so I just looked down, Sunoo said while staring at Heeseung, "You don't have to answer any of these bullshits Hanna-ah, Let's go"

Sunoo took me to the school garden and make sure I was okay after all that happened, To make things less awkwardly I said while keeping an expressionless face, "YAH KIM SUNOO YOU'RE DEAD FOR REAL NOW!!" He just chuckled and stuck out his tongue.

-time skip-

School ended after a long day, I head towards my locker to keep some of my books that I don't need at home, Heeseung came next to me and opened his locker. I pretend to not see him and internally said to myself "F*ck, why does my locker have to be next to his?"

I quickly put all the stuff in the lockers and I head to the school's gate, I saw Jake on the gate so I went up to him trying to escape from Heeseung. We talk about what happened in school today, I told him everything except the Heeseung things. We part away on the bus stand because our house is on different direction, I wait for the bus and get on the bus when I saw Choi Aera sitting on one of the sit and ask me to sit next to her, I went to it next to her because the bus was already quite full since many students are using bus to go home. We talk about a few things in school.

She asked, "Have you made any friends yet?" I answered, "Yes, I made 3 friends kinda. I'm not that of a sociable person." "It's okay people are shy at first! By the way who's your friend?" she asked. I answered, "Jake, Sunoo, Hee- I meant you!" "Oh nice, you made friend with Jake the aussie boy, Sunoo the sunshine, and me." She said excitedly, I was curious with her word that Jake is an aussie?? Well, no wonder his name sounded more common than the rest of my friends. It was already my stop so I said, "Bye Aera-ssi! See you tomorrow in school." She waved her hand and I got off the bus and walk toward home.

I walk towards my house and enter the keypad and enter, after a long an tiring day in school I just plopped myself to bed and messaged my mom,

Hi Mom! I just came back after school.
5:35 p.m. Sent

And of course mom didn't reply directly, she's probably at work now, since our time zone are different now.  So I just got out of bed and went to take a shower and change into an oversized hoodie and sweats. I was also feeling hungry and check on the top shelf to cook some ramen, because I was craving something spicy. There was no more ramen on the shelf, so I went to the convenience store to get some ramen. I walk to the counter and gave the cashier all my ramen. The cashier said, "the total is 15,000 won, cash or card?" I answered. "Card." I just scanned my card on the machine and went back home to cook the ramen.

After arriving home I just the ramen on the table and start cooking right away, after cooking the ramen I eat it right away since I was so hungry. After eating I wash the dishes and cleaned up the table, I went back to my room to do homework. I finished my homework at around 11 p.m. and I immediately went to sleep after cleaning up the books.

The next day I woke up because of the sunlight in my eyes, then I look at the alarm clock and it was 8:45 a.m. and school starts at 9:00 a.m. I went out of bed and get ready in an instant, after getting dresses I got my school bag and ran to school. I almost arrived the school and realizing the guard is already starting to close the gate, I also saw Sunoo next to him and Sunoo starts to distract him by talking about some stuff, so he wouldn't close the gate. After I enter the school's gate, Sunoo stop talking to the guard and gave him a bow to show respect and so do I. Sunoo and I walked to class together and I thanked him while I'm still catching my breath.

Sunoo, Jake, and I ended up in the same Math class, so I sit in between Jake and Sunoo that they have left for me. The teacher hasn't enter class yet so we decided to chat for a while, and I asked Jake, "Jake, I heard you're an aussie?" He nodded his head meaning yes. I said, "No way I'm an aussie too!" Jake was gasped in shock and we both talk in English with our hot accents for the next 5 minutes, until Sunoo said, "YAAHH, hyung and Hanna-ah can you please speak properly? Why are you guys pronouncing no as naurrr and let's go as let's gaurrr?? Do you guys have some troubles with r at the back of your throat??" Sunoo sassily talks and I was laughing internally since I want to kept my expressionless face out.

———————————————————————————
Hello dear my lovely readers! Hope you enjoy this chapter, I will update this later today or tomorrow. Thank you so much for reading this book and have a nice day!! I love you alwaysss <333

• Don't overthink too much
• Eat on time
• Daily reminder : this author loves you very muchhh🤍

See you guys on the next chapter~~

- your dear author -