06~

Hanna's POV

I woke up and I felt as I was in someone's embrace, I looked up and saw Sunoo sleeping. I was shocked and realize we cuddled and slept yesterday, I felt Sunoo is moving his hand so I pretend to fall a sleep.

"Good morning my star." He whispered in his sleepy voice, I could feel that he is staring at me I pretend to be asleep until he went to the bathroom and get ready for school. He went to the bathroom and I quietly dashed into the guest room to wash up and changed into the clothes I wore yesterday, someone knocked at the door and I asked, "Who is it?" "Your sunshine."

I opened the door and he brought me a pair of new clothes, it is a quite of a soft dress which is not my style I asked him, "Why do you have a ladies dress in your house? It doesn't look like your mom will wear this, supposedly is it your girlfriend?" He chuckled and answer, "Pabo-ya it's for my sister." I scratched my head in embarrassment and took the shirt and closed the door, I changed into the yellow dress and tie my hair into a high ponytail. I went outside and saw Sunoo waiting for me, he looked at me smiling and said, "Wahh you really look like a star, you even sparkle at daytime now." I just chuckled and said, "Thank you."
(Pabo-ya : You fool)

Sunoo's POV

I was waiting for Hanna outside her room, she walked out of the room and she look very gorgeous. She was wearing the dress I gave her and her hair was in a ponytail, I smiled and said, "Wahh you really look like a star, you even sparkle at daytime now." "Thank you." She said while chuckling.

We went to school together and we went to the assembly class again.

Jake hyung came to us and asked, "How do you guys come to school together?" "Hanna sle-" My words were cut by Hanna. "We met on the way here." "But how? You guys lived on different sides." "Uhh, we met on a convenience store around the school corner." Hanna said, I don't know what happened but my heart was hurt. I don't know why Hanna is lying to Jake that she met me at the corner, the teacher came to class and all of us handed our group assignment to the teacher. The teacher said, "You guys could leave if you had already gave me your group assignment."

Hanna's POV

Most of us had already left the room, Sunoo and I went to the school's garden. I am admiring the flowers and Sunoo said, "Those flowers are as beautiful as you." I just chuckled and continue to admire the flowers, Sunoo and I walking around the garden and talk about things, we heard the bell and went back to our assigned class for 2nd period. Sunoo and I wasn't in the same class, but luckily I had Jake so it wouldn't be that awkward for me in class. Sunoo went to his class and I went to my class, I enter the class and took a sit next to Jake. I asked him, "How was your assignment with Eunbyeol?" He rolled his eyes and answered, "The worst, such a pick me girl. She basically just flirts with me during the whole process." "Sorry for that, didn't know Eunbyeol was such a nasty pick me girl."

The teacher enter the class and we pay attention to the teacher, we had a business lesson so we learnt about stocks, incomes, and outcomes. I don't quite understand the lesson so I asked Jake since he is like the smartest boy in school, "Jake do you know how to do this part? I don't understand." He chuckled and explain the lesson to me once again, after explaining I said, "Oh, it's easy. Thank you so much Jakey." He smiled and we did our assignment and quizzes the teacher had gave us.

Jake's POV

"Thank you Jakey." As soon as she said that my heart began to beat faster and my face is staring to heat up, I hide my face from her and did the assignment after my face was cool down. We finished the class and went outside, we went to the cafeteria to have some lunch and met Sunoo. Sunoo asked us what we're having so I said, "Hmm, I want noodles and what do you want Hanna?" "Just a salad." "Noodles and Salad coming your way." said Sunoo as he walks to the counter.

Hanna's POV

We talked about some stuff when Sunoo was ordering food on the counter, Eunbyeol suddenly stood in front of our table and said, "Yahh Lee Hanna, what are you doing with my Jake here?" Hanna just scoffed and stood up from her chair and said, "Excuse me Choi Eunbyeol, since when Jake was yours and he was my friend first so get lost."
"You're not even pretty to be Jake's girlfriend." "First of all I'm not Jake's girlfriend and at least I'm not wearing a full face of makeup." I angrily said, she still doesn't want to go so I frustratedly shouted, "Are you gonna go know or should you embarrass yourself here." "I won't go unless you're going" I scoffed and threw water from the bottle to her face and said, "Oops, looks like you're not wearing waterproof makeup. Looks like everyone knows how you looks like under those makeups." She finally left the table and I sat back down on my chair.

Jake's POV

Eunbyeol left the table and I faced Hanna and said, "Whoa gurl you sounded real cool, like a badass." "Thanks." Sunoo came back with our food and asked, "Whoa what happened here? I heard some shouts here." I answered, "Hanna just tell Eunbyeol to get the fuck out of here in a badass way." He laughed and answered, "Ayy, that's my star." He did a fist bum with Hanna, I smiled at their behaviour and we ate our food before the bell rang.

———————————————————————————
Hello my dear readers, how is this chapter? Do you guys like it? I hope you do! Sorry for the late update tho guys, I had many school assignments to do and I barely have any free time so I'm currently writing this during midnight. And thank you for 120+ reads and 20+ votes, you guys take my stress away and give me good moods. I love you guys so muchhh<33

Daily Reminder
•It's just a bad day, not a bad life.
•Believe in yourself.
•Don't try to be better than anyone else, just be better than you used to be.
• As always, this author loves you so much-!!

See you guys on the next chapter, byebyeee

-your dear author-