EPILOGUE

5 years later...

Hanna is a CEO of a beauty brand which has been very trending on the internet lately. Sunoo is now a very successful lawyer. They each have been very busy with their own career and barely met each other.

Hanna's POV

I have been very busy with releasing a new product and realize that I barely made any time to my boyfriend. After discussing with my employees, I decided to surprise my boyfriend today. I went to his law firm and entered his office, but he was not there.

He is in court right now and will be back in around 30 mins. I walked around his office and saw our pictures around his desk. I smiled at one of the pictures he took on our 2nd anniversary on the amusement park. He still kept many of the polaroids we took when we were in high school, I still can't believe it's almost our 7th anniversary together.

Our relationship are going very well, our parents approved our relationship and even tell us to get married soon, but we can't yet because of our busy schedule. We have been through ups and downs together, we had a lot of sweet moments and yet, we also fought a lot.

Soon after, I heard a sound at the door. I turned back and saw my breathtaking boyfriend in a suit. I ran to him and hugged him, I slowly let go of the hug and said, "I miss you sunshine" I kissed his lips and he said, "I miss you aegiya, I'm so tired today."

I looked at him with curious eyes and asked, "Why? Did you lose the case?" He shook his head and said, "I won the case duhh, what do you expect?" I chuckled and said, "You're still sassy like the first time I met you when you gave me a tour in school."

He chuckled and asked, "Talking about school, have you been in touch with Heeseung hyung? After Aera noona's death, he can't accept reality. He flew out of the country without a word." I nodded to his word agreeing with him and said, "Well yea, but I actually got contact with him around 2-3 days ago. I found his instagram account, but I wasn't sure if it's him or not. It's a private account and he didn't accept it."

He sighed out and said, "If fate allows us to meet again then we'll meet. And now, I have a dinner reservation for us. Let's go get ready!" I nodded and intertwined my fingers with him and head home. We had been living together around 1 year ago when my old house was too far to my workplace. Then, he asked me to move in with him. And I gladly answered yes.

Sunoo said our dinner reservation was at eight and it's currently 7, I took a shower and wore my off shoulder black slim cut dress. I did hair and makeup, then wore some jewelry and a white heels to match it. I also need heels to make myself look taller next to him because he is really tall.

(appreciation post for Sunoo's height. He is tall, he just needs to spend some times outside without his extremely tall members.)

We arrived at our reservation and took our seat. After some time our food came out and then after some time Sunoo stood up and go down on one knee and pull out a box with a ring with a diamond on top. He took a deep breath and said, "Lee Hanna Will You Marry Me?" I chuckled and nodded. He stood up and hugged me then whispered, "Thank you so much aegiya. I love you." I smiled and said, "I love you too." We then broke the hug and he placed the ring on my finger.

Heeseung's POV

I am now a neurosurgeon at Seoul National Specialists Hospital. After Aera's death, things have been tough on me. I began to develop hallucinations and mental illnesses. My dad brought me to Canada for treatment. I lived in Canada for around 4 years, and I learned medicines there.

I became a neurosurgeon last year at this hospital, after years I began to accept reality. After some research, I found where was Aera's grave located and I decided to visit her. I went to the grave and brought a bouquet of daisy. Aera always liked daisy, but she could never go near them because of her allergy.

I went to her grave and said, "Hello love, I'm sorry for not visiting you. It's just hard to accept the fact that you're gone. I brought you your favorite daisy, you like it right? Now that you're up there, you're free from the allergy.

Aera-ah, I am a neurosurgeon now. Are you proud that your fiancé is a neurosurgeon? If you're still here that would change into husband by now. I miss you so much Aera-ah, I really do.. But, I really have to accept reality. Aera-ah, take a good rest up there. I'll visit you whenever I can.

And lastly, I am not a fuckboy anymore, you're the only one and last one in my heart. So don't worry, I am also still wearing your necklace. You have nothing to worry about, so just rest okay? I'll see you soon. I- I love you."  I wiped my tears and the eight letters I've been wanting to say finally comes out of my mouth.

I smiled and caressed the grave before I stood up and leave. I look up in the sky and thought to myself, "Aera-ah, let's meet again in our next life okay? Next time, let's make a lot of memories together."

Epilogue for my lovely readers.