24~

Hanna's POV

We entered the hospital and I went to the reception and asked, "Excuse me, do you know which room is the patient named Park Aera is?" She nodded and said, "Alright, one moment miss." She was typing on the keyboard and after a while she said, "I'm sorry sir, I couldn't find a room with the patient named Park Aera.

But we have a patient named Park Aera who is still in the operation room." I nodded and walk to the operation room with Sunoo, when we are in front of the emergency room, Heeseung was lying there covered in blood.

I went up to him and said, "YAH LEE HEESEUNG!! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO AERA UNNIE? WHY ARE YOU COVERED IN BL-" My word was cut of by Sunoo who dragged me and said, "Lee Hanna, it wasn't Heeseung hyung's fault."

I looked at him and said, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WAS'NT HIS FAULT? HE IS LITERALLY COVERED IN BLOOD." I was really angry and I unconsciously raised my voice to Sunoo.

Sunoo raised his eyebrow at me and said, "Why don't you ask me what happened first before accusing Heeseung hyung? Can't you look Heeseung hyung's condition?" I was about to answer him but Heeseung effortlessly said, "If you two are going to fight here, just fuck off. I can't listen to your fights right now, my head is about to burst."

Sunoo's POV

I'm still ashamed of me arguing with Hanna in the hospital in front of Heeseung hyung, I went over to Heeseung hyung and patted his back. I patted his back and said, "Don't worry Heeseung hyung, I know Aera noona is very strong. Don't worry."

He cried more and said, "How am I supposed to not worry about her? It was my fault, I should've not move at all." I looked at Heeseung hyung and said, "Hyung, don't say that. You know Aera noona will be very mad if she heard this, she did this because she wanted to save you.

I know noona is very strong, she'll come out of the surgery soon." He nodded and I said, "Hyung, you should wash yourself up. I have some clothes in my car, I'll bring it for you. Wait here."

Heeseung's POV

I looked over at Hanna and she have a worried look on her face, I went up to her and said, "Lee Hanna, this is your choice to either believe it or not, what happen is that a student was pushing Aera on the wall so I went in and fought with him, but little do I know the next thing he did was stabbing Aera.

I was meant to get stabbed but Aera moved our body and the knife got her. Well I think you're right, this is my fault." She looked down and said, "I'm sorry for accusing you earlier, I'm really sorry." I patted her shoulder and said, "It's okay, anyone would have this thought when they saw me like this."

Sunoo came back and gave me a pair of shirt, I took it and said, "I'll go wash up, and call me immediately if anything happens." They nodded and I went to the washroom to change my clothes, as I was taking my phone out I felt something else in my pocket.

I took it out and it was a necklace that Aera gave me earlier, it was a gold necklace with a pendant that has her name carved in it. I opened the pendant and there is a small piece of paper inside, I opened the paper and it was a handwritten letter by Aera.

The letter said,
"To my very handsome fiancé,

Hello my dear fiancé. Did I give you this letter? Did I confess? Or are we married now? If none of this happen then it's okay! Umm, I wanted to say that Heeseung-ah, thank you for making me laugh and smile for everything you did.

When our parents announced that we are getting married, I was very shocked and after that we got closer with each other. It felt like a dream come true, I used to like you a lot, but I was too scared to confess and I know my confession would be nothing to you.

So I had admired you from afar and just liking you secretly. If you are still a fuckboy then I advise you to stop flirting with girls or I'm gonna be mad at you. If you get this necklace, it's your choice to either keep it or discard it. I will always like you Lee Heeseung, even from afar. Just like the meaning of my name.

Your very pretty fiancée"

After reading it I burst more into tears and mumbled, "Aera-ah, please be strong. Please come out of the surgery room safely."

———————————————————————————
Hello dear readers, I'm very very sorry for not updating for a week. I promise I will update more daily from now on. Sunshine is coming to an end, It's really fast. I could still remember the day when I wrote the first chapter and promoting it.

Daily Reminders
•This author loves you so much
•This author wants to thank you for reading her book.

see you guys on the next chapter baibaiii~~

-your dear author-