15~

Hanna's POV

It was 5 pm and I couldn't sleep the whole night knowing that I will finally go to Namsan with Sunoo, after looking at my watch I went out of bed to choose my outfit. I chose a white flower crop tee with a long jeans, along with a belt. I took a shower and changed into the clothes, I did a soft makeup look and curled my hair. My hair turns out kind of wavy, so I used a daisy hair clip to match my outfit. After I finished getting ready, it was around 6:30 pm so took my white shoulder bag and I wore my grey wedges.

I took the taxi to get there and I waited for Sunoo at the cable car station, I was waiting for around 3 minutes then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Sunoo, he was very handsome in his outfit. I looked at him and said, "You look very handsome today sunshine." He smiled and said, "So are you star." I smiled at him and we went to the counter to buy the ticket for the cable car ride, I paid for the ticket after persuading him for 10 mins. We went to the cable car station and got on the cable car, we stood at the corner which have amazing views there. I asked, "Do you want to take a picture sunshine?" He smiled and nodded, I took out my phone and took a picture of him, I showed him his pictures and he said, "Go there, I will take a picture of you too." I nodded and smile for the picture, she showed me my picture and I asked, "Should we take a selfie?"

Sunoo's POV

We were taking pictures then she asked, "Should we take a selfie?" I smiled and nodded, I am holding the phone and we did a v hand sign for the first picture, then we did a pouty face, then for the last one I kissed her cheek. She looked at me, hit my arm and said, "Yah what was that?" She looked at the other side and I could tell she is blushing, we arrived at the top and she looked at me. Like I guessed, her face is red as a tomato, I chucked and said, "Yah Lee Hanna, why are you blushing so hard? I barely do anything." She ignored me and ran to the viewpoint, I followed her and little did she know I brought a surprise. I went up to her and showed her a lock I brought earlier I said, "Let's write our name here and put it up." She nodded and we wrote our initials

SN + HN
sunshine
      +
   star

We wrote this on the lock and draw a couple of hearts as well, we put it on the bar and Hanna asked, "When should we take it out?" "When we broke up I guess." She looked at me with a confused face and said, "How am I going to find it in a millions of love locks?" I smirked and said, "If you don't want to find it, then never break up with me." She sighed and said, "How will I break up with you if you haven't asked me out." I chuckled and said, "I knew you would say that." I took a huge banquet of red tulips, I looked at her and asked, "You know the meaning of red tulips right?" She nodded and said, "Confession of love." I smiled and said, "So Lee Hanna, would you be my girlfriend?" She nodded and said, "Yes, of course." I went to hug her and whisper, "Thank you star." She smiled and hug me tighter.

We took a walk around the viewpoint and took some pictures, as we walk a strong wind went through and I realize that she is shivering. I took of my jacket and used it on her, she looked at me and said, "Yah Kim Sunoo, you'll get a cold." I smiled and said, "I'm really fine, I'm not cold at all." We talk and took some pictures until it was around 8:30 pm as it was getting dark we decided to went home.

Hanna told me that she took a taxi here so I said, "I'll take you home, I drove a car here." She nodded and followed me, I opened the door for her and she went it, I went over to the driver's seat and saw her struggling with her seatbelt. So I leaned in and pulled the seat belt for her, I looked at her and saw her eyes closing. I chuckled and said, "Lee Hanna, what were you thinking?" She looked at me blankly, hit my arm and said, "Yah you should've told me what you're doing."

Hanna's POV

I looked at the window and he said, "Aish Lee Hanna, are you sulking?" I replied, "Me? Sulking? I never sulk." I heard him chuckle and said, "Hanna-ah, look at me." I said, "I'd rather look at the view, they are much more breathtaking than you." He said, "Then look at the window all day." I smirked and said, "Are you jealous sunshine?" He said, "Yes I'm jealous." I looked at him and said, "Heol, I never saw anyone as straightforward as you."
(Heol:OMG/WTF)

Sunoo's POV

As Hanna said her statement, I  leaned in and kissed her lips. She was in shock and she looked at me blankly and I said, "Therefore, don't make me jealous." She smacked my hand and said, "Just drive." I chuckled and said, "Alright star."

———————————————————————————
Hello my readers! Sorry for not updating yesterday, I got so tired after doing my school assignment and I went to bed right away. I think this will be my last update after I finished my exams, my exams are coming up so I won't update during my exams:(
My exams will end on the 14th, so I will definitely do daily updates after my exams ended.

Daily Reminders
Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.
A positive mindset always bring positive things.
•Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.
•As always, this author loves you so so muchhh!!<3

See you guys on the next chapter, which is in 10 days:((🤍 byebyee~

-your dear author-

++ just did a little edit, nothing much. the mistake is bothering me too much- and also my exams are finishing!!