23~

Heeseung's POV

Aera got into the students council's room and I was going in to tease her more, but instead I saw the new student pushed her to the wall. My anger starts boiling and I grabbed him by his collar and pushed him to the ground, he stood up and was about to punch me but I grabbed his fist and twisted it.

He winced in pain and I said, "Crazy bastard, you should know when to stop." I slapped him twice and pushed him back to the ground. I went to Aera and she seemed so scared, I went to hug her and rubbed her back and said, "It's okay, it's okay now. Don't worry." She hugged me back and said, "Heeseung-ah, I'm scared." I hugged her tighter and rubbed her back.

Aera's POV

To be honest, I wasn't scared of the new student pushing me. I was scared of Heeseung getting hurt, as he was fighting, I stood at the corner and closed my eyes. Then, all of a sudden I felt someone's hugging me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Heeseung.

I immediately hugged him and leaned on him. When I opened my eyes I looked behind him and it was the new student with a knife on his hand, he's coming closer and closer. I grabbed Heeseung's shoulder and turned myself to his position, and soon enough I felt a pain on my back.

Sunoo's POV

I went to the students council's room to give some files to Aera noona, but when I entered the room I saw a guy stabbed Aera noona and Heeseung hyung was holding noona's body. I immediately took out my phone and called the ambulance and police, I stopped the guy and said, "Choi Minhyuk-ssi, stay here."

He was about to threatened me with his knife but I took a napkin and took the knife out of his hand and placed it in a ziplock bag that I stored in the room. I looked at him and said, "You can't ran away anymore Minhyuk-ssi, the knife had more than enough evidence for the police to arrest you without a warrant."

Heeseung's POV

As I hold Aera's body, I wept and said, "Aera-ah, stay with me. Don't go anywhere." She smiled, caressed my cheek and said, "Heeseung-ah don't cry, I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be with you, so don't worry. Don't blame yourself for this, If you miss me just look at this necklace."

She took out a necklace from her pocket and gave it to me, soon enough she began to cough blood and said, "Before it's too late, Heeseung-ah I like you." She held my hands tightly and the grip starts to loosen and she lost her consciousness.

A few seconds after, the paramedics came and took her. I followed the paramedics to the hospital, and I want to go with her but one of the nurse said, "I'm sorry, but you can't enter the emergency room. Please wait here." I sat on the chair and waited for further news.

Sunoo's POV

After the paramedics took noona to the hospital, not long after the police and detectives came to the scene. I have the detective the knife and said, "This is the main evidence sir." He smiled and said, "Thank you!" Soon enough, he got arrested and I went away from the scene and saw Hanna outside.

I went to her and she asked, "Sunshine, what happened here?" I was hesitant to tell her at first but she need to know this so I said, "Aegiya, don't be shocked but Aera noona had been stabbed." Her face went pale and said, "This is a joke right, there's no way Aera unnie got stabbed."

I shook my head slowly and she crouched down and cried, I hugged her and said, "I know Aera noona is very strong, don't worry too much." She slowly nodded and said, "Is anyone accompanying unnie there?" I nodded and said, "Heeseung hyung is accompanying noona there."

She slowly got up and said, "Sunshine, let's go to the hospital together." I nodded and we walked to the parking lot together, I took out my keys and opened the car door for drive to the nearest hospital near school, since that's the hospital Heeseung got admitted into last time.

———————————————————————————
Hello my dear readers, how was this chapter? I hope you like it! Sorry for not updating daily, I had been doing assignments all night and barely have the time to rest. I hope you understand. Thank you so much for 1k reads! I had never imagined myself getting 1k reads, thank you so much for the love and support for Sunshine! Also, Jay and Sunoo graduated today! Congrats to Jay and Sunoo, and for our sunshine Sunoo, get well soon!

•This author loves you so much~!!

see you guys on the next chapter, byeeee~~

-your dear author-