08~

Hanna's POV

After ending the call with Jay oppa I saw Sunoo glaring his eyes on me, his looks was very fierce and scary. I asked, "Why are u staring at me like that?" He answered, "Nothing." I was walking and asked him, "Are we going with bus or taxi?" He answered, "Actually I don't want to go anymore." I made a confused face and said, "YAH, why are you very weird today? You wanted to go to Namsan all of a sudden and now you don't want to?" He nodded his head and I sighed, "Fine, I'll go home. Come with me, I have something to give you." He just nodded his head and follow me.

Sunoo's POV

I overheard her conversation with the other person on the phone since she put it on speaker mode, I heard her calling someone oppa and my jealousy were somehow getting out of control I wanted to end the call but something inside of me tells me not to, after knowing the fact that she has a boyfriend I wouldn't want to get too close to her again since I would get my heart broken seeing them together. She wanted me to go to her house because she have something to show me, deep in my thoughts I would think that she would let me meet her boyfriend and I would be very heartbroken to see that scene, so I ditched her and went back home on the way. I arrived home and went to my room, a saw a text message from Hanna.

Yahh Kim Sunoo where are u?
6:35 p.m.

I basically replied,

I'm at home, my mom told me to go home before 7, I forgot to tell u.
7:01 p.m

After that I mute her contacts and wash up and wear some hoodies and sweatpants, I went downstairs to have dinner with my mom and my mom asked, "What's wrong with you sweetheart? Why are you so gloomy?" I answered, "Nothing eomma." She looked at me and asked, "Is it because of the girl you brought last time?" I looked at my mom and she chuckled and said, "Do you like her a lot?" I nodded my head and said, "But I need to let her go, she has a boyfriend." "Aigoo, it's okay my son. You will find someone else, now don't look so gloomy okay? Let's eat." I nodded my head and said, "Thank you for the food eomma." I ate the food and wash the dishes and went back to my room, I scrolled through social media and before long I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up and realize I wasn't very early or late, so I took a shower changed into a white shirt and a black jeans. I took a mint choco milk out of the fridge and head out, I went to school and my first class were Math, great now I have the same class as Hanna. She waved her hand and asked me to sit next to her, but I pretend I didn't see her and sat at the back of the class.

Hanna's POV

I waved my hand to Sunoo and asked him to sit next to me but he just walk past me and sat at the back of the class, maybe he didn't see me.

I was about to get up but Heeseung came and sit next to me he said, "Good morning jagiya, how are you today?" I shrugged my shoulders and said, "It was good until you came, stop calling me names or I'll tell your mom that you're a playboy in school." He smirked and said, "Alright, fine babe." I sighed and said, "You litt-" I wanted to hit his arm but my words and action were cut off, since the teacher is entering the class.

Sunoo's POV

I sat at the back of the class and saw Hanna and Heeseung with each other, I thought she said she doesn't like Heeseing. I heard her calling someone else's name on the phone, maybe it's his nickname. Oh gosh why do I still care about this, I need to move on. I will just ignore her. Class is over and I went to find Jake hyung and have lunch together, I went to Jake hyung class and waited for him. He exits the class and spotted me, I asked, "Hyung, let's go to eat lunch together." He answered, "Okay, but why aren't you going with Hanna?" I sighed and answered, "Hanna is going out with her boyfriend, she has a boyfriend now." Jake hyung looks at me in confusion and said, "Hanna? Our friend Lee Hanna?" I nodded my head and he said, "That doesn't sounds like Hanna to me, isn't she like the badass girl in school, I think you got the wrong person dude." I rolled my eyes and said, "No I didn't hyung, yesterday she called someone oops on the phone." "Oppa? Oops has different meanings dude, he could be his brother." I replied, "They called each other jagiya this morning. Anyway let's just go eat our lunch I'm starving."

Jake's POV

When I exit my class I saw Sunoo waiting outside with his gloomy face, I wondered why he is not with Hanna. After all that explanation we went to the cafeteria, I saw Hanna and I waved my hand she saw it and came to us. I think Sunoo saw her coming and he wanted to walk away but Hanna held his hand and hand him his backpack he said, "You could've threw it but thanks anyway." After he said that he walked away I said, "It was nice seeing you Hanna, but I have to go after him." She nodded her head so I ran after him and he sat on the table eating rapidly and left the table, I saw him entering the bathroom and I went to get my lunch.

———————————————————————————
Hello my dear readers, how was this chapter? I hope you like it, tysm for 190+ reads on this book. I'm sorry for not being able to do double updates yesterday, I had many assignments to finish and I don't have time to update one more time yesterday. To make up with that I will make a double update today.

Daily Reminders
•Do something that makes you happy.
•People comes into your life for a reason.
•Strive for progress not perfection, because no one is perfect.
•As always, this author loves you so much♥️

See y'all on the next chapter, annyeongg~~

-your dear author-