21~

Sunoo's POV

After school I went on a date with Hanna, we went on a nearby park for a picnic date. I packed some food and Hanna is here, I forgot to buy some drinks so I was about to go by myself but Hanna insists that she goes with me. We enter the nearby convenience and went to the drink sections, we picked some juice and soda. We were about to walk to the counter when we see Heeseung hyung and Aera noona together, we were about to go up to them.

We don't mean to eavesdrop but we saw Aera noona leaned in to Heeseung hyung's face, cupping his cheeks and said, "Lee Heeseung, shall we get married?" Hanna and I looked at each other in shock and we made our way to the counter and paid for our drinks and went out so they won't see us.

Hanna took the drink from my hand and said, "Wahh, Is Aera unnie drunk? Are they really getting married? Lee Heeseung moved on really fast." I shopped my head and said, "Aera noona isn't even legal to buy a drink by herself and I don't think Heeseung hyung is buying it for her. Let's just let fate decide, they might be together or not who knows.

I'm really curious about one thing, Heeseung hyung is literally 3 years older than you and Aera noona is months older than you, yet you called Aera noona by Aera unnie and you called Heeseung hyung just by Heeseung?"

She chuckled and said, "Should I call Heeseung oppa instead? Aren't you jealous?" He scoffed at me and said, "Me jealous? You can't go anywhere without me and you expect me to be jealous?" She scratched her nape and her face turned red due to embarrassment.

Heeseung's POV

As Aera said those words, I just looked at her and surprisingly I didn't flinch at all. I looked at her and said, "Park Aera, did you really drink alcohol? Why are you acting as you're real drunk?" She didn't answered at all, so I looked at her drink and sniffed it. It definitely smelled like alcohol,

I looked over at her receipt and saw, "1x XXX Apple Juice, 1x XXX Beer." I looked behind the receipt and saw, "I know u want this but u can't. I'll let it pass since ur cute~ <3 Call me soon. 0136XXXXX." My anger took over me and I glared at the cashier with disgust and I want to take Aera out of here,

The cashier looked at us and said, "Excuse me sir, where are you taking her?" I glared at him and said, "Where I am taking her is none of your business." He smiled and said, "Of course it is my business, she's someone I like." I scoffed at him and said, "Do you know who I am?" He shook his head and I look over at the half-drunk Aera and asked, "Aera-ah, who am I?" I looked at Aera with hope, hoping she'll say I'm her close friend or boyfriend so I could get out of here.

She opened her eyes and said, "You? You're my very very handsome fiancé" I felt flustered at her words but I still kept it very intimidating. I glared at the boy and said, "Hear that, let me go." I walk to the door but he stopped me and said, "She's saying that because she's drunk." I rolled my eyes and said, "I'm doing this last time to show that I'm her fiancé, so you get let me get the fuck out of here."

Aera suddenly hugged me, close my mouth with her hand and said, "Jagiya, don't curse." I patted her head and said, "Alright, babe sorry." She chuckled and I looked at the boy and said, "Can I please get out now." He still looks hesitant, I sighed and said, "If you're not letting me out by the next 5 seconds I'm calling the cops and saying you flirted with a customer and being rude to her fiancé."

He sighed and finally gave up. I went out of the store and go straight to my house, after I arrived home and encountered some of the house maids. They were all looking at me and I said, "Ahjumma, can you please help me to take her to my room." She smiled and said, "Of course!" We took her to my room and I went downstairs to get a glass of water, I took the water and let her drank it. After she drank the water, she looked at me in the eyes and said, "Ouch- My head hurts, fuck."

Aera's POV

My head were spinning and I opened my eyes and saw a familiar man standing next to me, I tried to stand up but my head hurts like hell. I looked at the figure and asked, "What happened earlier?" He sighed and said, "Well, what happened earlier is that you drank some beer without me knowing and the cashier flirted with you and you didn't tell me anything about it,

then you got drunk after drinking a can of beer and the cashier is throwing a tantrum of him being your boyfriend and you said something then he let us out after me threatening him and now you ended here." I gave him a sudden hug and said, "Sorry Heeseung-ah, I promise I won't do it again." I gave him a pinky promise and I said, "You said I said something earlier, what did I say?" He shook his head and said, "You just screamed and drunkly walk around." I hid my face in embarrassment and my head is spinning around, soon enough my vision went black.

———————————————————————————
Hello my lovely readers, sorry for not updating for the past few days. I had been busy with assignments and I stayed up very late for assignments, I'll try to update whenever I can. I hope you like this chapter, and thank you so much for 860+ reads!!

•This author loves you so much~🤍

see you on the next chapter byebye~~

-your dear author-