16~

Sunoo's POV

The car ride was quite after the kiss, it was more of us being shy and flustered after the kiss. Soon enough we arrived at her house, I looked at her and said, "Hannie-ah we arrived now." She looked very shocked and flustered at the sudden nickname, I chuckled and said, "Yah, Lee Hanna you're already flustered just by this name. What will happen in the future if I call you jagiya, aegiya, aein, nae sarang, and yeobo in the future?" Her face went red as a tomato and said, "Y-yah Kim S-sunoo j-jebal jom! Don't t-tease me l-like that, I could g-get crazy over you. " She stuttered and hit my arm, I couldn't help but to laugh at her behavior. I patted her head and said, "Aigoo, I'm just joking. But by the way choose a nickname you like." She smiled and said, "I like whatever you call me."

(jagiya:babe , aegiya:baby , aein:sweetheart/lover , nae sarang:my love , yeobo:honey , jebal jom:for goodness sake)

Hanna's POV

As I entered the house, I switched on the lights and throw myself on the bed. I smiled as I remember the scene earlier.

"Hmm, should I call you princess, darling, wifey?" I looked at him and said, "Eww, it's so cliché. If you call me those names, I will not answer you at all." He chuckled and said, "Okay okay, don't me mad aegiya." I was flustered at the sudden nickname and aegyo, I looked at him and laughed. He glared at me with this foxy eyes and said, "Yah, don't laugh." "You never told me you are good at aegyo sunshine." He whined and said, "Yah, stop laughing or I will do something you would totally hate."

I kind of ignored his words and kept laughing while mocking him, he was quite so i thought he is on his phone, but the next second I felt something ticklish and it was him tickling me. I immediately screamed, "YAHHH KIM SUNOO!! STOPP IT OR ELSE I'LL KISS YOU!!" He scoffed and said, "As if you have the courage to do so." 

I scoffed at his statement and leaned in his face and gave him a peck on the lips. As I pulled back I let out a small smirk and said, "Have you forgotten I'm the school's flirt in my old school?" He looked at me and said, "If you were the school's flirt, why did you look so gloomy at your first day here?" As soon as I heard that the smile on my face doesn't last long, he noticed it too and said, "It's okay if you don't want to tell me now, you could tell me whenever you want. I'll always listen to your stories whenever you want, no need to rush mhm." I gave him a reassuring smile and soon enough I went inside.

(let's just ignore the fact that they did this long thing inside his car and outside the door while they could do it in the house, please excuse first few chapters my brain is still numb after the stress of exams)

-time skip-

Sunoo's POV

It is a Saturday morning which is a weekend and no school, I woke up quite early today. I pretty much get ready and scroll through my phone until it was around 10:30 am, I decided to go out and buy some food for Hanna since she woke up around this time on weekends. I bought her corn dogs, fish cakes, sandwich, and last but not least waffles with mint choco ice cream.

As I walk to went home I saw a floral shop with many flowers inside, I walked inside and a woman came up to me and asked, "Welcome! How can I help you?" I looked around and said, "I'm getting something for someone I like." She shows me a banquet of red tulips and said, "This flower has a very good meaning it means-" I cut of her words by saying, "Confession of love, I had already gave that to her yesterday. I'm looking for something that means I love you or I adore you."

She let out a chuckle and shows me a banquet of roses, I looked at it and she said, "What about this one sir? The classic rose." I smiled at the flower and said, "This would be perfect." She assembled a new flower banquet and took it to the counter, and I paid for it. I was waiting for my change when a middle age woman said, "Aigo, your girlfriend is very lucky to have a sweet boyfriend like you." I smiled and said, "Ani-ya, I'm more lucky to have her by my side." I took my change back and bow to the lady as a sign of respect.

———————————————————————————
hello dear readers!! i'm finally back after exams!! hopefully i get good results, and how was this chapter? i could feel it's very bad:( my brain is numb from exams- anyways, it will be better soon in the upcoming chapters i promise. 640+ reads?!?! thank you so so much, i want to sincerely thank everyone who read sunshine. i love u so much.

Daily Reminders
•Grades isn't everything in life.
•Grades doesn't grade your life.
•Failure leads to success.
•As always, this author loves you so so much!!!:)))🤍

see you guys on the next chapter, baibai~

-your dear author-