10~

-flashback-
"Yah Lee Hanna, I think I saw you somewhere before, Are you from xxx middle school?" I looked back and realize it was Heeseung and I said, "How did you know?" He chuckled and said, "Yah, how could I forget the weird girl who use to flirt with me as a joke." I laughed and said, "You're the nerd before? I couldn't recognize you at all, you became a fuck boy." He widen his eyes and said, "Heol, are you smiling right now?" "Why you don't want to see me smile? I tend to smile with people I'm close with, and you know me longer than anyone here." He smirked and whispered to my ear, "You look gorgeous with that smile." I hit his arm and said, "There you go with your flirting again." He tucked my hair behind my ear and said, "I'm just taking a revenge on how you changed me into this."

(Heol : OMG)

Heeseung's POV

I saw Hanna and Sunoo entering the detention room, I was talking with a classmate but I overheard their conversation, I said to myself, "I liked you from middle school up till now Hanna-ah, I'm late right? Your heart is taken by someone else right?" After I talked with my classmate, I took a glance at the detention room and saw the shadows of them hugging each other. My heart hurts really bad, I just walked out of the school and I went outside and go to a convenience store and bought a soju and drank it.

Hanna's POV

I decided to go to Namsan Tower with Sunoo tomorrow, since I have many assignments to finish today. I went home and changed my clothes into a hoodie and shorts and I have nothing on my fridge, so I decided to go to the convenience store. I went to the convenience store and saw Heeseung there, I wanted to go to him and tease him with my flirting but I saw him drinking soju, he was practically drunk. I went up to him and said, "Yah Lee Heeseung, why are you drinking soju?" He didn't answer so I went to the cashier and asked, "Excuse me, how long has he been here" As I point to Heeseung, she answered, "Oh he has been here from around 5 p.m. he had bought for over than 10 bottles of soju already, I tried to stop him but it is impossible." I gave her a bow and said, "Oh okay, thank you."

I went to Heeseung who was still drinking, he wanted to take another shot of soju, but I took it and drank it. He looked at me and said, "Look who's here? It's the girl who used to flirt with me in middle school." He hugged me and whispered, "I miss you jagiya." I hugged him back and said, "Why are you drinking Heeseung-ah?" He broke the hug and said, "I'm not drinking, I only had a bottle." I sighed and said, "The cashier said you bought for more than 10 bot-" He put his finger on my mouth and said, "Shh, I don't want lectures." "Where do you plan to do then?" "Hmm, maybe drink more?" I sighed and said, "Aish this boy, stand up I'll take you home." He said, "I don't want to go home, my mom will kill me if I went home drunk." I said, "Fine, stand up I'll take you to my house. I live alone anyway." He smirked and said, "Okay, after this shot." I took the shot and drank it and said, "Now let's go."

He stood up and couldn't walk properly, I helped him and said, "Why do you drink so much, now you can't even walk properly." He pouted and said, "The reason I was drinking is because of you." I made a confused face and asked, "Me? What did I do until you drank 10 bottles of soju?" He chuckled, leaned into my ears and whispered, "That's a secret." I walked him home and I took him into my room, I threw him on the bed and said, "Give me your phone, your mom must be worried." I text his mom on his phone.

Hello eomeonim, this is Hanna, Heeseung's friends. He will be staying in my house for a project. 08:52 p.m.

After texting his mom I said, "Wait here, I'll go grab you a water." He held my wrist and said, "Don't go, stay here with me." I said, "I won't go anywhere." He smiled, hugged me and said, "Hanna-ah, I like you. I like you since middle school, I know I'm already late and your heart is already owned by someone you like. But my heart will be at ease if I confess to you, I heard your conversation in the detention room with Sunoo, you said we don't have any romantic feelings. But actually I had liked you for a very long time now, I just didn't have the courage to tell you. I won't be in your relationship with Sunoo now, so don't worry. If you are having a hard time, you are always welcome." After he says those words, he passed out on the bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my readers! How was this chapter? I hope you like it. This is my first story I wrote so there will be grammar mistake, messy plots, and boring chapters. Thank you so much for 240+ reads, no words could explain how thankful I am to you guys. i luv u guys so muchh<33

Daily Reminders
When it rains, look for rainbow. When it's dark, look for stars.
•Every flowers bloom in its own time.
•Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.
•As always, this author loves you so so muchh🤍

See you guys on the next chapter, bye bye~~

-your dear author-