22~

Aera's POV

I woke up to the sounds of the birds chirping and saw an unfamiliar room. The room was very organized with grey wall around it, I felt a warmth on my hand and I turned and saw Heeseung. He was sitting on a chair with his head on the bed and his hand holding mine, I looked at his face and he even looks ethereal when he's asleep.

I caressed his cheeks and something pops in my mind, I was calling Heeseung "Jagiya, and my fiancé?!?!" I felt more than embarrassed on the situation, and I tried to go out of here but Heesung tightened his grip and mumbled, "Don't go jagiya.." I was shocked at his words and I rubbed his back so he could let go of my hand.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face, and looked at the mirror and mentally cursed myself for making a fool out of me. I wondered why I drank the beer even after knowing that I have a low tolerance on alcohol. Our parents went on a business trip somewhere, so there's no one at home except the maids.

I walked towards one of the maid and said, "Ahjumma, can you help me tell Heeseung that I am going back to my home to get ready for school and tell him that I'll be waiting for him at the convenience store." The lady smiled and said, "Of course, I will pass this message to Young Master." I bowed to all the maids and made my way out of Heeseung's house and walked towards my house.

Heeseung's POV

I woke up and didn't saw Aera anywhere, so I walked outside my room and Mrs.Jung came to me and said, "Ms.Park asked me earlier to tell you that she went back home and she's waiting for you at the convenience store." I nodded and bowed to Mrs.Jung and I went to the bathroom and took a shower and changed into my uniform and head towards the convenience store, I saw Aera sitting in front drinking her banana milk.

I went up to her and said, "Good Moring Aera-ah! Is your head still hurts?" She shook her head and said, "Just a little bit, other than that I'm fine." I patted her head and said, "You should've take a hungover drink, not a milk." She's hooked her head and said, "Hungover drink tastes awful, how could people drink that?"

I flicked her forehead and said, "It's a drink to make you feel better, if it taste good how is it supposed to cure you." She rubbed her forehead and said, "Aish Lee Heeseung, what was that for?" I sighed and said, "For not listening, and doing dumb stuff." She hardly hit my arm and I winced in pain, and she stuck her tongue out to tease me.

Sunoo's POV

I am going to school with Hanna as usual and I spot 2 familiar figures, I turned to Hanna and asked, "Aegiya, isn't that Aera noona and Heeseung hyung?" She nodded and said, "Yea, I think so." I gasped and said, "Is Aera noona holding a hungover drink?" She nodded and said, "It seems so, why do you look so shocked? You expect her saying those things yesterday while being sober?"

I looked at her blankly and said, "S-so, Y-your saying she g-got drunk from d-drinking alcohol?" She nodded and said, "Wah, you're really a sunshine. You're so innocent, have you never drank alcohol before?" I shook my head and she just chuckled and said, "Anyways, school is starting in 15 mins. Let's go now, and don't say a words about what happened to them yesterday." I smiled and nodded.

Aera's POV

As I drank the hungover drink, I wanted to threw it in the trash since it tastes so bad, but since I don't want to hear him nag at me again. So I just chugged it all, look at him and said, "Happy now?" He patted my head and said, "Yes, very gladly. Now let's go to school." I nodded and sprint to school without him, He came and chase me and said, "Aish Park Aera, Wait for me!"

I looked back and stuck my tongue out to tease him, and I stopped at the main gate and fix my outfit while waiting for him. As he arrived at the gate, I crossed my arms and said, "Aish what took you so long?" He was about to flick my forehead but I held his hand and said, "No more flicking my forehead this time."

I gave him a bottle of water and said, "Here, take this. Just remember that I'm not doing this out of sympathy, I'm just doing this because you look like you would pass out any second and I don't want to deal with an unconscious person." He rolled his eyes and said, "If you're worried of me, just say it." I scoffed and said, "Me worried? Of you? Never."

I walked inside the school and he followed me from behind, We walked through the hallway together and he whispered, "Don't go near the new student again, I don't want to deal with him again. If he still bothers you just say that I'm your boyfriend." I got shocked at the last sentence and said, "Yahh since when I am your girlfri-"

I stopped when I realize I was saying it too loud and everyone is looking at us, a girl came up to us and asked, "Aera sunbaenim, are you dating Heeseung sunbaenim?" I looked at her with shocked eyes and said, "No no, we are not dating at all. We have mutual hate, so don't expect me to date him."

I could feel his breath coming closer to my ear and he whispered, "Yes, we're not dating but we're engaged, you called me your fiancé yesterday." I smacked his arm and whispered, "Yah Lee Heeseung, shut your mouth right now or else I will give you a penalty." I walked away from the crowd and enter the student council room.

———————————————————————————
Hello my lovely readers, I'm so sorry for not being able to update the past days. I had been busy with my assignments, I hope you understand. Anyway, how was this chapter? I hope you like it! Thank you so much for 910+ reads on Sunshine! I didn't expect this book to get any reads at all, since I was just doing this for fun. I promise I'll work harder and make nicer stories in the future!

Daily Reminders
•This author loves you very much-!! <333

see you guys on the next chapter, byeee~

-your dear author-