13~

Hanna's POV

After seeing his condition, I went up to him and hugged him. I looked at him with teary eyes and said, "Lee Heeseung, if you wake up I will treat you in a fancy restaurant, you always wanted this in middle school right? So please wake up." I sat at the chair staring at him while holding his hand and I didn't realize it was already midnight, I went home and took a shower and went to bed. I have a lot on my mind so I couldn't really sleep, I took my old school portfolio and looked at the pictures I took with Heeseung. I looked at it and chuckled, "I was definitely an asshole that time." I said as a tear flowed out of my eye, before long I realize I had fallen asleep with the picture on my hand.

I woke up from the sound of birds chirping in the early morning, I took a shower, made my bed, and went to the hospital again. I went inside the room and saw him laying on his bed again.

I went up to him, hugged him and said, "Wake up please, I couldn't continue life knowing you haven't woke up. I would do anything to find you talking to me." I continue sobbing from words to words, until I heard a familiar voice saying, "Yah Lee Hanna, don't be that dramatic! I am strong you know." I looked at Heeseung smiling with his eyes looking at me I said, "When did you wake up? Is this real? Are you awake?" He chuckled and said, "I woke up around 4 yesterday, and yes this is real. You are talking to Lee Heeseung, the boy you used to tease." I chuckled and hugged him, I said, "Thank you so much for waking up Heeseung-ah." He smiled and rub my back.

Sunoo's POV

It has been around 3 days since the incidents happened, I hadn't talk to Hanna since then. I walked past by her house, but she never opened the door. I don't like Heeseung, but after all he was the one that saved Hanna from the incident. So I decided to pay him a visit at the hospital, I didn't know which room he was in so I went to the reception and asked, "Excuse me, do you know which room is Lee Heeseung in?" He looked at me and said, "Lee Heeseung? One second let me check." He checked from his laptop and said, "It's room 1354, 13th floor." I smiled at him and said, "Thank you!"

I went to the elevator and pushed 13 button, as I arrived I went up to one of the nurse and asked, "Excuse me, where is room 1354?" "Go straight ahead and turn left." I nodded and gave her a bow, I followed her direction and finally arrived in front of the room. I knocked and went inside, I saw that there were people hugging inside. I hate to say it, but no matter how long I saw the figures, it was definitely Hanna. They looked at me and Heeseung said, "Oh hey, I didn't expect you to be here. I thought you hated me so much to the point that you won't come to visit me." I scoffed and said, "Yah Lee Heeseung I'm not that of an asshole." They chucked and I sat on the couch in his room.

I asked, "Lee Hanna, have you been here the past days?" "Yea, why?" She asked me in a confused face. "Oh nothing, I went by your house but you never opened the door. That explains it." She felt guilty and said, "Oh right, sorry about that. I forgot to tell you that I was here." I smiled and said, "No worries! Anyway I have to head out now, I have to run some errands." They waved their hand and I waved back.

Heeseung's POV

As Sunoo went out I looked at Hanna and asked, "Lee Hanna, you like him right?" She looked at me and said, "N-No I don't like him." I chuckled and said, "Yah Lee Hanna, you can't lie to me. You always looked at him as if you're looking at the moon." She looked at me in confusion and asked, "Ok, so?" I sighed and said, "You love the moon. Gosh Lee Hanna, could you be any dumber?" She let out a small laugh and scratched her neck, as times go by I said, "Hanna-ah, you don't have to come here tomorrow. Go hangout with Kim Sunoo." She looked at me with a confused face and asked, "Eh Why? Kim Sunoo all of a sudden?"

I looked at her and said, "Since I confessed drunkly last time now I will do it again while I am sober. Lee Hanna, I had like you since middle school and I still now, in fact you are my first love. Many things had happened to us, we both moved and we changed personality. We had known each other for 5 years, but it seems like fate isn't on our side. I know you really like Kim Sunoo and he likes you too, I saw you looking at him with those precious eyes. After all those eyes only appeared when it comes to Sunoo, so at some point I know I have to give up. So Lee Hanna, I have given up my feelings for you so don't feel bad to hang out with Kim Sunoo. I don't want you to feel bad when I'm with you. I will always be here for you if you need me, even though I gave up my feelings for you, you will always be my little sister."

She looked at me and said, "Lee Heeseung, thank you for allowing me to tease you when we're in middle school. I might not have show this but I used to have a crush on you. Seems like we were too afraid to confess to each other when we were young. As time goes by, we parted with each other. You moved out of the country and I was very bored in school, but at some point I also moved. We met again and I was very happy to see you again, but this time I had moved on from my feelings for you. I'm sorry that I can't return your feelings, I'm very honored that I was your first love. Thank you for understanding me Heeseung-ah, you will always be my brother. We ain't having the same last name for nothing."

———————————————————————————
Hello dear readers, how was your xmas? Today is the last day of 2021, for me 2021 wasn't the best year for me but at least I learnt lesson and know my worth. How was your 2021? Feel free to tell your feelings to me, I don't mind at all! I'm very sorry for not updating for a few days I have to catch up with assignments :(( And also, thank you guys so so much for 400+ reads!!! This is crazy, I never thought I would come this far. Thank you so much yeorobun, I love you guys so so muchh<33 Lastly, Happy New Year!!🎊

Daily Reminders
•The only person who is going to determine whether you're successful or not is you.
•Experience, mistakes, and failures leads to success.
•When you're feeling down, remind yourself of what you've been able to overcome.
•As always, this author loves you so so much!!<333

See you guys on the next chapter, happy new year yeorobun~!!

-your dear author~