18~

Hanna's POV

I looked over at Sunoo and his face looked irritated, I went and rub his hand with my thumb and asked, "Sunshine, don't think much about it. I'm really fine, don't let your anger take over you." He sighed and look at me with worries and said, "I'm sorry aegiya, I should've not act like that." I gave him a reassuring smile and said, "It's okay sunshine, you have the right to get mad at that."

We walked to the car and we went to the hospital to visit Heeseung, I bought him a fruit basket and we arrived at the hospital. We entered the room and saw Heeseung reading books, I went inside and said, "Yah Lee Heeseung, since when you read books?" He closed the book then sighed and said, "Since I'm stuck in here. Should I sneak out?"

I flicked his forehead and said, "Lee Heeseung, don't be absurd! You'll get out when the hospital is discharging you." He sighed and said, "Fine! Btw, jagiya did my mom know about this?" Sunoo went in the door and said, "Yah Lee Heeseung, don't call her that. She's mine now." Sunoo put his arm over my shoulder and smirked, Heeseung just scoffed and said, "Yah, you should be thanking me that you guys are together now. If I didn't tell her to go to you, she would've stayed here."

I sighed and said, "Are you guys a 5 years old kids? Stop bickering and to answer your question hee, I asked Aera unnie to take care of it." He made a confused face and asked, "Park Aera?" I nodded and asked, "Why? Are you close with her?" He shook his head and said, "Not really, I just had one extra class with her last year."

-time skip-

2 days later

Heeseung's POV

I was discharged from the hospital yesterday, and I went home to see my mom. And I saw someone I wasn't expected there, It was Park Aera the school's student council.

*flashback*

I entered the house and saw my mom and I said, "Eomma!!" I went to hug my mom and saw someone standing beside my mom, I looked towards the person and realized it was Park Aera, the school's student council.

I did a 90 degrees bow and said, "Hello sunbaenim! What are you doing here?" She looked at me and said, "Oh hi! My dad asked me to call you, your dad is with my dad! Eomeonim you should come with us." My mom nodded and chuckled, I went up to Aera sunbaenim and whispered, "Thank you for the past few days sunbaenim." She smiled and said, "No worries and you don't have to call me sunbaenim, I'm just a part of the student council. I'm not actually your senior, we're in the same year Heeseung-ssi."

(eomma:mom , sunbaenim:senior , eomeonim:mom/a way to address your friend's mom)

My mom and I went to Aera's house and went inside, her house is a very big villa. I mean she's the daughter of one of the most successful perfume company, of course her house would be big. I saw my dad on the couch and I bowed and said, "Hello appa." He stood up and hugged me, I hugged my dad back and he said, "Aigoo, Heeseung-ah nae adeul! You grew up so fast!" I let out a smile and said, "I miss you appa." "I miss you too adeul." After we let go of the hug, my dad went to my mom.

(appa:dad , nae adeul:my son , adeul:son)

I saw Aera came out of the door with a middle age man next to her, I assume it's her dad. I bowed and said, "Hello Mr.Park." Mr.Park came to me, pat my shoulder and said, "Hello Heeseung-ah, Hyunjoo and Serim raised their son very well." I don't know what to answer so I just let out a smile and I walked towards Aera. I looked at her and I asked, "Do you know the occasion of everyone meeting here?" She shook her head and said, "All I know is that my dad and your dad will make an important announcement later on."

(Lee Hyunjoo:Heeseung's dad , Shin Serim: Heeseung's mom , Park Taejin:Aera's dad)

I just nodded my head and waited until my dad made an announcement later on. After reuniting we all sat on the couch, including Mr.Park and Aera. My dad made the announcement by saying, "So as you know, I am operating a quite busy clothing company and Taejin here is operating a perfume company. So we talked about this and we want to collaborate our company into a bigger one, but we have one problem here. We need your help for us to succeed this project."

I asked, "What do we have to do?" Mr.Park cleared his throat and said, "We want you guys to get married to each other." My eyes went widely open and I couldn't process anything I just heard, I looked over at Aera and she seemed to have the same reaction. The room was silent for a few minutes and it was an awkward silence, I broke the silence by asking, "Is it necessary appa?"

My dad nodded and he said, "It is necessary but we won't rush you until you guys graduated. You guys won't have a hard time preparing for majors anymore, we had already prepared it for you." Aera stood up and said, "We will need more days to think about it more appa and Mr.Lee." I nodded and soon enough Aera excuse herself to her room and I excuse myself to go back home.

—————————————————————––––––––
Hello dear readers, how was this chapter? I hope you like it, I tried to focus more on second lead couple moving forward because this dumb author ran out of ideas for more plots. Hanna and Sunoo will get screen time too I promise, I also lowkey forgot about Jake. I'm so sorry, I'll try to bring him up in the next few chapters. I believe this book will have around 20-30 chapters, I'm not sure yet. And for updates, I will try to update once every 1-2 days. I have been very busy around the house and I get very tired at the end of the day, I usually write books around 3 am but now I don't have the time to. I'm so sorry yeorobun, I will make up to that by making better story. Thank you so much for 700+ reads!! I love u guys!<33

This author loves you so much!!🤍

see you on the next chapter, baibai~~

-your dear author-